WANNA SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT SOC?

WANNA SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT SOC?

Postby ZOMBIE USER 2125 on Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:40 pm

You can help contribute to SOC's cause without actually being at the con. I will be distributing a free pamphlet at the convention and I need some help.Now it's all about promotion, baby!

You know how in some advertisements, you'll see quotes of comments other people say about the thing being advertised? (Think movie ads and "two thumbs up"). Well I'd love to do something like that for the Seasons Of Constancy pamphlet. I would need three things from you:

1.Your name (or how you'd want it printed on the pamphlet)

2.A comment about the comic. Now of course I'd like nice things said, but don't worry about saying all sorts of good stuff. All I need is some honest thoughts about the comic.

3.OPTIONAL: URL to your website, if you have one. (name of comic too, if that's what it is)

With this, I'll put them on the pamphlet (and you see, what you get in turn is a bunch of distributed pamphlets with your URL). I don't think I'll get many, but I'll try to fit as many as possible on the pamphlet. Now the comments don't have to be totally "positive," and I do reserve the right to not post something, which will probably include the very negative ones ("Seasons of Constancy's creator should drop dead right now"), or the obviously patronizing ones ("This is possibly the next closest thing to seeing God - Bryan, I want your kids!!"). I'm looking for enlightening and meaningful things, from your heart!
ZOMBIE USER 2125
Regular Poster

Return to Seasons of Constancy