Import Shootout

Import Shootout

Postby Tbandit2k on Tue Jul 09, 2002 3:26 pm

Well , is anyone here going cuz I am and can fit a couple ppl in my car.
although im probably just going to get bitched at for wanting to go watch a bunch of civic's runnin 17sec 1/4mile.

fuckin brake pad are gone and dont have money to fix right now so ill probably have to put it on credit card I just picked up some green headlight stobes and got my sex lights wired up ....fuck im talking about

bye
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

New mods for my cutlass

Postby Tbandit2k on Tue Jul 09, 2002 3:54 pm

well im picking up a hood scoop (ramcharger , kinda 6pk style) cuz i cant afford a cowl.Ill be painting to hood black primer or a flat back-RR style
as for performance im whipping up a el-cheapo dual exhaust with a cherry bomb and no cat along with a holly 750cfm double pumper carb

i need your help kevin , could I swap a pre-emissons intake and cam into my 350 easily and if I do will it help. I want to take my car to the track in late augest after i do some of the body work
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Thu Jul 11, 2002 1:56 pm

Did I ever tell you how much I hate rice? well, not hate it but it's so bland and boring. I hate making it because it boils over if you don't know what the fuck you're doing./
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

yeah

Postby Tbandit2k on Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:00 am

Well at least you have an excuse (its pretty tricky) I boil over my rice cooker..
2 steps
put in rice
put in water

have yet to make it right
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Fri Jul 12, 2002 11:52 am

Did you guys go retarded or something? Can't cook rice. I use to always add to much water and end up with rice soup but I've overcome that. Serve it with sauteed mushrooms and just a smidge of of soya sauce and it's perfect. Then again I'm a fat fuck so obviously I'm a good cook(lots of practice).
"Heaven has a gate not a door you fucking morons" - Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Fri Jul 12, 2002 11:54 am

Fuck! I spelled retarded wrong and had to go back and edit. God damn irony.
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

soya sauce

Postby Tbandit2k on Fri Jul 12, 2002 2:49 pm

DUm white boys ..real AZN's dont put soya sauce on rice.....
..kidding...but they dont

i just adopted the philisophy that good food only takes 10 min tops..and only has 3 steps.

wait a minute i dont eat
nevermind
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Fri Jul 12, 2002 2:55 pm

I never eat rice anyways. It's not as if I have this huge choice over eatting rice or not eatting rice. And fuck, Dallas is turning into some gay European "I don't eat food" model.
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

soya sauce again

Postby Tbandit2k on Fri Jul 12, 2002 2:56 pm

not that I just got really really lazy...and im too poor to buy my supper

i eat alot of white bread and canned soup
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby THE TRAVIS on Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:33 pm

Hey man, i don't wanna hear noone diss rice, its 4 minutes in the microwave when i'm a lazy so its all good man
"There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who listen to Led Zeppelin, and those who don't" - Travis Kammerer
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster

soya sauce again revisited

Postby Tbandit2k on Sat Jul 13, 2002 10:58 am

I dont have a microwave......and I start the oven on fire whenever I use it ..
I like rice too , I just cant make it worth shit
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby THE TRAVIS on Sat Jul 13, 2002 3:04 pm

hey man don't worry minute rice is fuckin fool proof, a monkey could do it, but i fucked up a few times so i don't know what that says about me
"There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who listen to Led Zeppelin, and those who don't" - Travis Kammerer
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster

Postby Ash on Sun Jul 14, 2002 7:46 pm

my wife cooks me rice, or her mom, but i love to pass rice throgh my colen,
Kevin "the outlaw" McKeddie, Albertan guerrilla
Ash
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Mon Jul 15, 2002 6:58 am

What? .....remember Kevin's idea to financial freedom. To bring down the cost of groceries and eating out you need to simplify. Go out and buy a 50lb sack of rice and 1L jug of soya sauce. BOOM!!! Money in your pocket!
Good idea Kevin except for the fact you'd die of malnutrition. Chad, I know how you feel. Nelly needs a 2x4 swung with great force in the direct vicinity of his ugly face, over and over. Muchmusic is like hip hop central and the net shoves this new crap down your throat with ad after ad. I refuse to discover this new crap, I only re-discover shit I've already heard but vaguely remember. Rock on!
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

soya sauce again revisited part 2

Postby Tbandit2k on Mon Jul 15, 2002 8:29 am

Nelly is rap that I can respect , its true thought there is not as much diversity on much as there used to be and why...money .
Everyone listens to rap now so it makes the money ...ppl like P-Diddy pays big bucks to have his videos played 22 times a day, meanwhile your lucky to catch the Strokes once a week ..in the early morning qwhen that arron State queen is hosting
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

soya sauce again revisited part 2

Postby Tbandit2k on Mon Jul 15, 2002 8:30 am

Nelly is rap that I can respect , its true thought there is not as much diversity on much as there used to be and why...money .
Everyone listens to rap now so it makes the money ...ppl like P-Diddy pays big bucks to have his videos played 22 times a day, meanwhile your lucky to catch the Strokes once a week ..in the early morning qwhen that arron State queen is hosting
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Mon Jul 15, 2002 9:15 am

"""It's getting hot in heree, so take off all ya clothes"""".....................................ya that's real artistry. Hey which coast does he represent sucka...... al'ight. Terrible Ted Nugent will gladly kick nelly's ass, mofo.
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:19 am

Wow, this topic is no a two pager all thanks to rice,imports and Nelly.
Some rapper named KRS-One dissed Nelly saying something that he makes music for little kids.
Rap is the biggest money making scheme ever. White suburban kids listen to it, inner-cirty black kids cant even afford to buy a new Nelly cd. Rap music makes the white suburban kids think their all tough because Nelly says so.
You know what you call someone who makes a song with just a two beat drum and chime going through it for 3:46 minutes? FUCKING BRAIN DEAD. They have no chord changes, no solos and the lyrics are pure machoism shit. Hey, if they got a Pink Floyd-ish type rap group then that would be cool, but they wouldnt sell shit.
Back in the day when Dre and SNoop were first out, it was neat for its novelty. Now it's just plain fucking old and beaten down. And no one can say I never listen to rap, because I have a few rap cds. (anyone want a free redman cd?)
So in the end of my rant, I respect Bustah Ryhems because he doesn't take the whole rap biz seriously, N.E.R.D(THe Neptunes) because they make phat beats, Old skool stuff like Run DMC and Grandmaster Flash.
And don't get me started on todays new "metal" bands which are a fucking joke.
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:28 pm

Thank god PC Nowheeman is one day only. Lacks a certain edge. Politically correct Chris says "Guns do kill people"
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:31 pm

The real Chris says "So does knives, fists, starvation, disease, motor vehicle accidents, work related accidents, stoning, electric chairs, land mines and 747's flying into fucking building's. Fucking liberals trying to brainwash us. Cocksuckers!!!!!!
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Nowhere Man