RPG Info posted!

Postby Sapheire on Mon Apr 01, 2002 8:47 pm

People waiting for the RPG info---well, most of it is here! So if you're going to make a character, get to it! We wanna start the RPG, like, soon! So we need characters! Remember, all profiles must go through ME before you play. You can email me all the questions you like! Go ahead, question me! And don't be intimidated by the amount of information I wrote. I'm not THAT picky. Just try me if you have an idea.

here's the site:

http://fatemartyrsapheire.keenspace.com/kirainelle.htm
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby ~Dragoness~ on Tue Apr 02, 2002 1:31 pm

Whoo! I need to talk to Ed soon.. ^^;;

:: begins reading the history section ::
~Dragoness~
Regular Poster

Postby Fluffhead on Tue Apr 02, 2002 2:09 pm

Oh dear... sorry, but I AM intimidated by all that info! it's wild, SO much work musta been put into all that! How will the rpg work? Post by post? whew... *is still trying to figure out all that she read* Sounds good so far, though ^_^;;;;
Fluffhead

Postby Sapheire on Tue Apr 02, 2002 9:05 pm

I suppose it is now obvious why all this info took this damned long to write. But I felt it was necessary for you to know. You gotta belong there. And you only gotta read it once. It's not that boring, is it? I hope not..

Yeah, it works post by post, and you only write your own characters. You'll see, I'll demonstrate by writing the first posts when I get the forum going.
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Jellyan on Sun Apr 07, 2002 9:37 am

ooo posh, and complicated.
Cool though.
Jellyan

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire