::pounces Gene:: Sankyuuuuuuu!!!!! ^^

User avatar
Mokonapuff
Regular Poster
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: State: Insanity
Contact:

Post by Mokonapuff »

::dances happily:: I got 'im!!! *^____________________________^* ::shoujo sparkles:: Yattaaaaa!!! ::goes into SD-bunny mode and dances a jig with Tsuzuki-inu, both chanting:: Got 'im, got 'im, got 'im, WHOOOOO!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mokonapuff on 2002-03-09 11:20 ]</font>

Ekevu Cheetah
Regular Poster
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
Contact:

Post by Ekevu Cheetah »

Hee hee hee hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha!!! Image *laughs for so long starts feeling cramps* Ow ow! Hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha hee hee hee! *holds his belly and breathes deeply* Ooow! Ha ha ha!

That was memorable! Image
=EFG=

CyberCorn Entropic
Regular Poster
Posts: 334
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: The Sock Zone

Post by CyberCorn Entropic »

Bwahahahaha!
Chuck Jones would be proud of you.
"The more you observe politics, the more you've got to admit that each party is worse than the other." ~ Will Rogers

Mellotron
Regular Poster
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Mellotron »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! ROTFL

Yay for Mokonapuff!!! ::bounces up and down:: ^__^

Hope RedWolf's still hungry, looks like he'll be having a big pancake for breakfast...

Mel

User avatar
AtmanRyu
Regular Poster
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

Post by AtmanRyu »

"Beware, annoying smokers, for the mallet of doom's loose!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

A good ol' slapstick humor never hurts :grin: (well, except for the guy under the mallet/anvil/etc that is :wink: )
- Surreal Kins

We have been placed on this earth to discover our own path, and we will never be happy if we live someone else's idea of life.
- James Van Praagh

User avatar
Mokonapuff
Regular Poster
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: State: Insanity
Contact:

Post by Mokonapuff »

On 2002-03-09 11:17, AtmanRyu wrote:
"Beware, annoying smokers, for the mallet of doom's loose!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"
The ANIME Mallet of Doom (TM) no less! Approved by Tenchi Muyo!, Slayers, Ranma 1/2, Yu Yu Hakusho, and countless other animes and mangas! ::sparkles and heartmarks:: Okay, this commercial is over. ^^

Davad
Regular Poster
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Davad »

Wohoo! Good job, Mokona! You go, girl! ^_^

ArchTeryx
Regular Poster
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA
Contact:

Post by ArchTeryx »

Heh. I must say, I'm both admiring and envious. Admiring in that Gene's willing to actually draw comics based on threads on the board, and envious that it wasn't me that got drawn. (Of course, if Gene drew everyone, then he wouldn't have time for normal plot!) :smile:

-- ArchTeryx

Genecatlow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3183
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Concord, CA. USA
Contact:

Post by Genecatlow »

On 2002-03-09 06:00, Mokonapuff wrote:
::dances happily:: I got 'im!!! *^____________________________^* ::shoujo sparkles:: Yattaaaaa!!! ::goes into SD-bunny mode and dances a jig with Tsuzuki-inu, both chanting:: Got 'im, got 'im, got 'im, WHOOOOO!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mokonapuff on 2002-03-09 11:20 ]</font>
*chuckle* You did indeed... and a good shot
it was, too! (The luring of the victim into
range with the analgesic was a nice, sneaky
touch as well.) I did feel Mokona deserved a
shot at Bob, after all. I know she wanted to
deal the hater bear a few well deserved bumps
on his (very) hard head also, but at the very
least he's plainly and clearly who he is.
Bob has been giving the impression that he's
just a wacky DJ type, and his deception makes
his wrongs that much worse. >=)


<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: genecatlow on 2002-03-09 17:58 ]</font>

Genecatlow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3183
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Concord, CA. USA
Contact:

Post by Genecatlow »

On 2002-03-09 13:17, ArchTeryx wrote:
Heh. I must say, I'm both admiring and envious. Admiring in that Gene's willing to actually draw comics based on threads on the board, and envious that it wasn't me that got drawn. (Of course, if Gene drew everyone, then he wouldn't have time for normal plot!) :smile:

-- ArchTeryx
Yes, that's sort of why the Festival took a
little longer that I'd planned. But with the
occasional Gene Catlow Presents installment,
there are possibilities for guest appearances
that allow the main plot to continue without
interruption! ^_^
(And hey, maybe you will be drawn sometime)

Genecatlow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3183
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Concord, CA. USA
Contact:

Post by Genecatlow »

On 2002-03-09 10:44, mellotron wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! ROTFL

Yay for Mokonapuff!!! ::bounces up and down:: ^__^

Hope RedWolf's still hungry, looks like he'll be having a big pancake for breakfast...

Mel
Hee hee! Bob is the type who likes to
be popular, but I don't think what's happening
now is what he had in mind!

User avatar
ItaX
Regular Poster
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Fortaleza, CE, Brazil
Contact:

Post by ItaX »

Geez! That was one of a good shot! :wink:
Where there is light...there is darkness!

Ekevu Cheetah
Regular Poster
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
Contact:

Post by Ekevu Cheetah »

On 2002-03-09 18:05, genecatlow wrote:
Hee hee! Bob is the type who likes to
be popular, but I don't think what's happening
now is what he had in mind!
What? He doesn't like to be thought as food? Ah, who could've guessed! Image
On 2002-03-09 18:46, ItaX wrote:
Are you Mokonapuff or BreeAnn!? :???:
Mokonapuff is BreeAnn, and BreeAnn is Mokonapuff. *Bass soap opera sound effect for revelation-related situations!!!* Image
=EFG=

User avatar
Mokonapuff
Regular Poster
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: State: Insanity
Contact:

Post by Mokonapuff »

On 2002-03-09 18:46, ItaX wrote:
Geez! That was one of a good shot! I hate when people smoke near me!
It wasn't just cause he's a smoker, I can handle those, but I'd been wanting to pop him one for a week or so.
Just one thing...Are you Mokonapuff or BreeAnn!?
Nyao, I'm both!! BreeAnn is my real life name. ::sparkle::
BTW! Can I borrow this "mallet of doom"?! I could use it to avoid those damn smokers!
Gomen nasai, but the Anime Mallet of Doom (TM) is the sole property of Total Slaughter Inc. and those involved in the Random Anime Universes RPG. All rights void where prohibited, which is outside the membership of either two organizations. ::smiles cutely, heartmarks and sparkles::

User avatar
Mokonapuff
Regular Poster
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: State: Insanity
Contact:

Post by Mokonapuff »

On 2002-03-09 17:56, genecatlow wrote:
*chuckle* You did indeed... and a good shot
it was, too! (The luring of the victim into
range with the analgesic was a nice, sneaky
touch as well.) I did feel Mokona deserved a
shot at Bob, after all. I know she wanted to
deal the hater bear a few well deserved bumps
on his (very) hard head also, but at the very
least he's plainly and clearly who he is.
Bob has been giving the impression that he's
just a wacky DJ type, and his deception makes
his wrongs that much worse. >=)
::glomp:: Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much!! I saw that this mornin' and it just made mah DAY!!! ::sparkle:: Now about emailing me your postal address so's I can send you that birthday picture you wanted the original of, hm?

User avatar
ItaX
Regular Poster
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Fortaleza, CE, Brazil
Contact:

Post by ItaX »

On 2002-03-09 19:06, Mokonapuff wrote:

It wasn't just cause he's a smoker, I can handle those, but I'd been wanting to pop him one for a week or so.
You know what!? Gimme 5 minutes alone with Bob and...
(DarkX: He will fell the terror!! :evil: )
Nyao, I'm both!! BreeAnn is my real life name. ::sparkle::
Ah! :smile:
Gomen nasai, but the Anime Mallet of Doom (TM) is the sole property of Total Slaughter Inc. and those involved in the Random Anime Universes RPG. All rights void where prohibited, which is outside the membership of either two organizations. ::smiles cutely, heartmarks and sparkles::
Oh! It's OK then! :smile: But I'm an anime/RPG junkie too! :wink: So! How do I join this "organization" you just talked about?
Where there is light...there is darkness!

User avatar
Mokonapuff
Regular Poster
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: State: Insanity
Contact:

Post by Mokonapuff »

On 2002-03-09 19:23, ItaX wrote:

Oh! It's OK then! :smile: But I'm an anime/RPG junkie too! :wink: So! How do I join this "organization" you just talked about?
Well, to join the Random Anime Universes RPG, you tell me which character you want to play, and I'll let Char, one of the admins know. She'll give final approval, then I'll let you know what to do from there. Here's the characters already taken:

From Aa, Megamisama!
Keiichi

From Weiss Kreuz
Ran "Aya" Fujimiya
Yohji Kudou
Ken Hidaka
Omi Tsukiyono

From Gensomaden Saiyuki
Goku
Gojyo
Hakkai
Sanzo

From Slayers/NEXT/TRY
Hellmaster Phibrizo

From Furi Kuri
The entire cast. Sery plays 'em all.

From Angel Sanctuary
Kira Sakuya

From Excel Saga
Il Parazzo
Excell
Hyatt

From Cowboy Bebop
Ed
Ein

From Yami no Matsuei
Tsuzuki Asato
Kazutaka Muraki
Watari Yataka

From Trigun
Nicholas D. Wolfwood

And, occasionally for the fun, we do cameos of other characters from the series we're using, or completely random characters from other animes. S'why it's called the Random Anime Universes RPG!!

Ciao!! ::heartmark/sparkle::

CyberCorn Entropic
Regular Poster
Posts: 334
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: The Sock Zone

Post by CyberCorn Entropic »

Quoth the Mokonapuff:
Gomen nasai, but the Anime Mallet of Doom (TM) is the sole property of Total Slaughter Inc. and those involved in the Random Anime Universes RPG. All rights void where prohibited, which is outside the membership of either two organizations. ::smiles cutely, heartmarks and sparkles::
Don't forget that similar mallets have been a mainstay of American cartoons (especially Warner Brothers) for years. They won't be as powerful as the Anime Mallet of Doom, per say, but you might find one that would suit you quite well, perhaps a "switchblade" type or one made from sapient pearwood (not only can you whack people with it, but it'll be happy to whack people without you holding it!).
"The more you observe politics, the more you've got to admit that each party is worse than the other." ~ Will Rogers

User avatar
Mokonapuff
Regular Poster
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: State: Insanity
Contact:

Post by Mokonapuff »

On 2002-03-09 20:30, CyberCorn Entropic wrote:
Don't forget that similar mallets have been a mainstay of American cartoons (especially Warner Brothers) for years. They won't be as powerful as the Anime Mallet of Doom, per say, but you might find one that would suit you quite well, perhaps a "switchblade" type or one made from sapient pearwood (not only can you whack people with it, but it'll be happy to whack people without you holding it!).
Actually, I have a lovely, 200 piece collection of mallets myself. I just borrowed the Anime Mallet of Doom from the organization because it packs the most powerful punch. ^^

User avatar
The JAM
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2281
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in Mexico...
Contact:

Post by The JAM »

On 2002-03-09 10:07, CyberCorn Entropic wrote:
Bwahahahaha!
Chuck Jones would be proud of you.
[...unWARP!!!]

Good evening.

As would Tex Avery. He came up with that gag with Screwy Squirrel and that other dog.

Until next time, remember:

I AM THE J.A.M.

Good evening.

[WARP!!!]

Locked