Why is the universe against me?

Postby SuperPaco on Wed Jul 25, 2001 3:27 am

Gah! After about a year of waiting and begging for road runner, or atleast something better than a dial-up connection through AOL, my prayers were answered. Or so it seemed. The time warner people showed up and started installing rr into the downstairs computer, so I was like, "Ok, so they're gonna put mine in last. I guess that's alright." When they finished downstairs, before I knew it they left, telling my mom something about not being able to put in a second one, because of something to do with networking or some crap like that. I couldn't argue with them, because I was doing somehting else, and I doubt my mom understood a thing they were saying. Aaaaargh, it's not fair. It took a year to get her to even call time warner to get rr. Now it'll probably be another year before there's any more progress. This sucks. I'm the most unlucky person ever. And Jon can back me up on that. He knows that I suck and that everything is always against me. Anytime something good happens it always screws me in the end. Oh well, back to doing NOTHING, as always.<P>------------------
Wheeeee, look at me. I'm annoying and I suck.
SuperPaco
Regular Poster

Postby SuperPaco on Tue Jul 31, 2001 11:26 am

Ok, coo.<P>------------------
Wheeeee, look at me. I'm annoying and I suck.
SuperPaco
Regular Poster

Return to Karaoke