I am the FIRST!

Postby Fletcherscave on Fri Dec 22, 2000 10:36 am

I guess I just got tired of seeing "0" messages in this forum. Since we're "neighbors" on the forum board, I thought I would just drop a line and ask...do you have a comic yet? What are you working on?<P>And like that.<P><P>------------------
MAC
<A HREF="http://fletcherscave.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Fletcher's Cave</A>
<A HREF="mailto:fletcherscave@hotmail.com">fletcherscave@hotmail.com</A>
Fletcherscave
Regular Poster

Postby Rtist54 on Tue Dec 26, 2000 7:21 am

Hi Teri!!!!! I just wanted to say hi and thanks again for the puttin up so many message boards. You're the (wo)Man!!!!!<P>Pauly<P>------------------
Any artist can call their piece "Untitled", but there's only one <A HREF="http://untitledagain.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Untitled Again</A>.
Rtist54
Cartoon Hero

Postby Teri Crosby on Tue Dec 26, 2000 9:26 am

>> Hi Teri!!!!! I just wanted to say hi and thanks again for the puttin up so many message boards. >><P>Hi back and you're welcome.<P>>> You're the (wo)Man!!!!! Pauly >><P>Thanks.<P>Smiles,
Teri<P>
Teri Crosby
KeenMom
KeenMom

Postby Teri Crosby on Tue Dec 26, 2000 9:33 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SunConn Staff:
<B>Weird... I've picked a good day to debut Sundae Connection... it seems that there are three or four other Keenspace strips making their bow on New Year's Day! Hmmm... </B> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I think they'll probably be a lot more than just three or four. I guess that's kind of crummy for so many to have the same birthday. But you have to admit, it's a pretty neat date, though.<P><B> Read Sundae Connection when it premieres Jan. 1! Jason </B>[/QUOTE]<P>I will. I'm looking forward to it.<P>Smiles,
Teri<P>
Teri Crosby
KeenMom
KeenMom

Postby Teri Crosby on Tue Dec 26, 2000 12:20 pm

Hi Michael,<P>Thanks for the post. Brew McCloud, the artist/writer of Spikes O'Hare, is my brother. He doesn't have a computer, so I'll be helping him out with his site. (Although, considering I know very little about making a website, it's like the blind leading the blind.)<P>Spikes O'Hare is scheduled to debut on January 1, 2001. I probably shouldn't have started his message board so early, but I was practicing something on message boards and I figured it'd be better that if I messed up, I messed up on his and not someone else's.<P>Smiles,
Teri Crosby<P>
Teri Crosby
KeenMom
KeenMom

Postby Teri Crosby on Sat Dec 30, 2000 7:24 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SunConn Staff:
<B>- 01/01/01 - a unique date; that's why I chose it... </B> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Brew is postponing his launch until 01/08/01, so I guess he won't get to share that date with you. <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by SunConn Staff:
<B>
It sure is nice to feel welcome in the Keenspace community! Best luck to you and the other Keenspace cadets!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks. I'll pass that message on to my brother. And best of luck to you and everyone else, too.<P>And HAPPY NEW YEAR!<P>Smiles,
Teri Crosby
Teri Crosby
KeenMom
KeenMom

Return to Spikes O'Hare