How are you doing, comic-wise?

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
RobboAKAscooby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1140
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:00 pm
Location: Brisvegas
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by RobboAKAscooby »

Not technically comic-wise but I'm almost to the editing stage of the next Maelstrom Heart book (which I would have finished six months ago if I didn't completely re-start it), also I've been re-doing art from the first book as I'm looking for a new publisher.

I am still working on the Flying Tigers conversion to webnovel but life has a habit of getting in the way.
Should be easier now that I've sworn off gossip websites :x
ImageDeviantart~tumblr
"Your service is to the story and to the characters. Fuck the audience and fuck your own whims." - Yeahduff

User avatar
chainmailbikini
Regular Poster
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:52 am
Location: KY - USA
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by chainmailbikini »

I just finished revamping my index page. http://chainmailbikini.comicgenesis.com/
It's pretty late, so I'm gonna do the rest tomorrow. :p I've got page 1 of chapter 2 inked and ready to color. Hopefully everything will be ready to go by Monday night at the latest.

User avatar
Humbug
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Not here.
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by Humbug »

It's looking pretty sweet. :)

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

Starting a low/no-effort autobiographical gag comic as a side project. Not sure how long it'll last or if I'll start hating it a month from now, but I can always delete it from Earth's face if it gets to that point.
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
chainmailbikini
Regular Poster
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:52 am
Location: KY - USA
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by chainmailbikini »

Thanks by the way! :) Now I just have to figure out why it's breaking in other browsers besides IE. :p
Humbug wrote:It's looking pretty sweet. :)

User avatar
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4667
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
Location: bat country
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by LibertyCabbage »

chainmailbikini wrote:I just finished revamping my index page.
Very nice. It's a much better design than what you had before.
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:Starting a low/no-effort autobiographical gag comic as a side project. Not sure how long it'll last or if I'll start hating it a month from now, but I can always delete it from Earth's face if it gets to that point.
The real hate would be if it starts getting more traffic than Loud Era.
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

LibertyCabbage wrote:
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:Starting a low/no-effort autobiographical gag comic as a side project. Not sure how long it'll last or if I'll start hating it a month from now, but I can always delete it from Earth's face if it gets to that point.
The real hate would be if it starts getting more traffic than Loud Era.
Would you believe, that is a legitimate concern of mine :lol:
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4667
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
Location: bat country
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by LibertyCabbage »

VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:
LibertyCabbage wrote:
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:Starting a low/no-effort autobiographical gag comic as a side project. Not sure how long it'll last or if I'll start hating it a month from now, but I can always delete it from Earth's face if it gets to that point.
The real hate would be if it starts getting more traffic than Loud Era.
Would you believe, that is a legitimate concern of mine :lol:
In that case, you could make your journal comic about how pissed off you are that people are reading your journal comic.
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by McDuffies »

LibertyCabbage wrote:
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:
LibertyCabbage wrote:The real hate would be if it starts getting more traffic than Loud Era.
Would you believe, that is a legitimate concern of mine :lol:
In that case, you could make your journal comic about how pissed off you are that people are reading your journal comic.
Or Loud Era characters could go through dimensional postal and take over the other comic. And then other characters would escape to the Loud Era world... they'd switch places!

User avatar
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4667
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
Location: bat country
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by LibertyCabbage »

McDuffies wrote: Or Loud Era characters could go through dimensional postal and take over the other comic. And then other characters would escape to the Loud Era world... they'd switch places!
And become transgendered catboiz and catgurlz!
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"

User avatar
djracodex
Regular Poster
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by djracodex »

LibertyCabbage wrote:
McDuffies wrote: Or Loud Era characters could go through dimensional postal and take over the other comic. And then other characters would escape to the Loud Era world... they'd switch places!
And become transgendered catboiz and catgurlz!
Image
Image

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

LibertyCabbage wrote:
McDuffies wrote: Or Loud Era characters could go through dimensional postal and take over the other comic. And then other characters would escape to the Loud Era world... they'd switch places!
And become transgendered catboiz and catgurlz!
Zombie trans gay catboiz who play videogames and are also zombies omg am I cool and random e nough yet
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
RobboAKAscooby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1140
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:00 pm
Location: Brisvegas
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by RobboAKAscooby »

VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote: Zombie trans gay catboiz who play videogames and are also zombies omg am I cool and random e nough yet
No, that sentence is too close to proper grammar to be truly cool.
ImageDeviantart~tumblr
"Your service is to the story and to the characters. Fuck the audience and fuck your own whims." - Yeahduff

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

RobboAKAscooby wrote:
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote: Zombie trans gay catboiz who play videogames and are also zombies omg am I cool and random e nough yet
No, that sentence is too close to proper grammar to be truly cool.
: (



: (




: (
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
spoonyliger
Regular Poster
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: ComicGenesis 4evah!
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by spoonyliger »

Just updated the site with the new chapter:
Image
Image Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by Yeahduff »

Putting out some stupid bullshit thing a week from Friday I decided.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by IVstudios »

VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:Starting a low/no-effort autobiographical gag comic as a side project. Not sure how long it'll last or if I'll start hating it a month from now, but I can always delete it from Earth's face if it gets to that point.
Yes, crappy journal comics. Join uuuussssssssss!

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by Sortelli »

HEY YOU GUYS. I am posting previews of a new comic in my DA account:

http://sortelli.deviantart.com/

Still working on learning to color or how to enslave someone who does.

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Colour is for saps and people who know how to use Photoshop

Post by Cope »

Pfft, colour.

Holy shit, it's Sortelli. Holy Sortelli has a comic again! Holy shit, Sortelli is a hundred and twelve years old.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Re: How are you doing, comic-wise?

Post by Sortelli »

DA is cute because it likes to remind me that January 1, 1901 is not actually my birthday but it will indulge me in my lies.

Post Reply