
Comiczone
- Comiczone2
- Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 10:25 am
Comiczone
Hey, guys. Just trying to get the word out about my new comic, at http://comiczone.comicgenesis.com. It's got gaming in-jokes and plenty of other humor, so be sure to check it out- I think you'll like it. Here's a teaser of my comic:


Last edited by Comiczone2 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
Re: Comiczone
That is quite the teaser, seeing how it has nothing to do with the actual artwork in your comic. :/ That's kind of poor taste, really.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
Re: Comiczone
C-c-c-c-copyright issues http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azIZwsCGjW0
Ok, less copyright issues, more the first thing I thought of
Ok, less copyright issues, more the first thing I thought of

- Comiczone2
- Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 10:25 am
Re: Comiczone
What are you talking about? That has everything to do with the comic's artwork! I took it right out of the comic!
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
Re: Comiczone
sorry, the first time I looked, only the first image loaded, not the 2nd. And since the forum has a one image rule, I assumed that was it.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- Robin Pierce
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 1610
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:48 am
- Location: Should we check the internet? :S
- Contact:
Re: Comiczone
I'm confused; what IS the first image there for? If it's not there for any particular reason, I would suggest you delete it.
Aside from that, happy pitching.
Aside from that, happy pitching.
- Mercury Hat
- Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

- Posts: 5608
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
- Location: Hello city.
- Contact:
Re: Comiczone
It's a Link, he said as much. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
(It's better to keep non-related images out of your pitch, however)
(It's better to keep non-related images out of your pitch, however)
- Comiczone2
- Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 10:25 am
Re: Comiczone
Yeah, my bad. I just wrote the link part and had a perfect picture- couldn't resist!
*For future reference, I removed the image we're talking about, so future readers of this thread need not worry about it.*
*For future reference, I removed the image we're talking about, so future readers of this thread need not worry about it.*
- Comiczone2
- Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 10:25 am
Re: Comiczone
No new replies? Come on, people, I might sound a little narcissistic here, but it's a great comic!
- SevenCurrents
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:27 pm
Re: Comiczone
It might be, if I understood any of the inside/topical jokes. Most of these are pretty opaque to me. The video game jokes have been done, for the most part.Comiczone2 wrote:No new replies? Come on, people, I might sound a little narcissistic here, but it's a great comic!
Not to thrash ya, buddy. Some of them are good, just a lot of them require you to know either your immediate friend group, your town, or to have never, ever read a video game webcomic since before 1998.
---
-Enc
-Enc
- Comiczone2
- Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 10:25 am
Re: Comiczone
That is true- I'm not exactly sailing uncharted waters, here. But thanks for the feedback!





