Welcome to the End.
-
Hungrywolf
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 816
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
- Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!
Re: Welcome to the End.
Hey Balron, welcome to this forum.
- Pravus
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1341
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
- Location: This important thing is not to be where I am
Re: Welcome to the End.
Nice to see a new person. I used to be on Concession, but I kinda fucked it up Haha....

Re: Welcome to the End.
What'd you do?Pravus wrote:Nice to see a new person. I used to be on Concession, but I kinda fucked it up Haha....
- Pravus
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1341
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
- Location: This important thing is not to be where I am
Re: Welcome to the End.
I don't know, just acted dumb. I was..uh...Nero's FIre, or something. Probably don't remember me...

Re: Welcome to the End.
Hey everyone.
Starting reading the comic about a week ago, and I really enjoy it. I think the truth in the characters is what I find the most appealing. Anyways, as the name might not suggest, I'm Shadreron, or Shad for short. I had a bout of 'lysdexia' when typing out the username. I'll have to get that changed, maybe >_>
Starting reading the comic about a week ago, and I really enjoy it. I think the truth in the characters is what I find the most appealing. Anyways, as the name might not suggest, I'm Shadreron, or Shad for short. I had a bout of 'lysdexia' when typing out the username. I'll have to get that changed, maybe >_>

"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self."
-
Hungrywolf
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 816
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
- Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!
Re: Welcome to the End.
Welcome to the end.
It's not as depressing here as you think, maybe.
It's not as depressing here as you think, maybe.
Re: Welcome to the End.
Pffft. Well, that is unacceptable. And here I was expecting a dead kitten on your rainy wedding day.
Thanks for the welcome :3 I'll try to enjoy myself. Anybody who I should know, beside your friendly self?
Thanks for the welcome :3 I'll try to enjoy myself. Anybody who I should know, beside your friendly self?

"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self."
Re: Welcome to the End.
You should know me. Because I'm full of candy.
You should probably also know TheSuburbanLetdown, since he is the comic's oh-so-wonderful artist.
You should probably also know TheSuburbanLetdown, since he is the comic's oh-so-wonderful artist.
[indie paws music blog] - I write for it, sometimes.
Re: Welcome to the End.
Full of candy, you say? GET AWAY FROM ME YOU HIGH FRUCTOSE SIMULACRA. DOPPELGANGER.
Not really. Nice to meet you :3 I shall call you... Dreamsickle. I say that because Tangy -> Tang (the orange drink) -> orange popsickle -> Dreamsickle, the best of all frozen treats. And it's nice to know who the author is. I have nothing but good things to say.
Not really. Nice to meet you :3 I shall call you... Dreamsickle. I say that because Tangy -> Tang (the orange drink) -> orange popsickle -> Dreamsickle, the best of all frozen treats. And it's nice to know who the author is. I have nothing but good things to say.

"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self."
-
Hungrywolf
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 816
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
- Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!
Re: Welcome to the End.
You're full of candy Tangy? I'd avoid birthday parties and children with long sticks if I were you.
Ahh yes, fearless leader! He'll pop up sooner or later.
I like the green text.
Ahh yes, fearless leader! He'll pop up sooner or later.
I like the green text.
Re: Welcome to the End.
Some people are annoyed to high hell by it. Regardless, it's just something I've always done. An attempt to stand out, I suppose. As obnoxious as it is.

"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self."
Re: Welcome to the End.
You're damn right that "End of things" is a really good comic, and because you realise that, you can't be all that bad.
Hello, I'm "that swedish guy who blurt out inappropriate things". Nice to meet you!
Hello, I'm "that swedish guy who blurt out inappropriate things". Nice to meet you!
- JTigerclaw
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1844
- Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
- Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
- Contact:
Re: Welcome to the End.
Hiyas! I'm a guy who pops around here every once in a while whenever my email notifies me of new replies. Otherwise I have a tendency to forget.
It's nice to meet you. Your font color amazes and confounds me all at once, but I like that.
It's nice to meet you. Your font color amazes and confounds me all at once, but I like that.
Re: Welcome to the End.
'Tis confounding. No doubt about that.
Nice to meet you, as well :3
Nice to meet you, as well :3

"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self."
- Bloodied Fox
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
- Location: Jolly Old England
Re: Welcome to the End.
I'm the discomfortingly English one. Crumpets, bowler hats and so forth

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...
Re: Welcome to the End.
But Bowler hats make the world go 'round. Cricket is great fun, and English football is about the best sport to be a fan of.

"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self."
- Pravus
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1341
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
- Location: This important thing is not to be where I am
Re: Welcome to the End.
I'm the young guy who's full of teenage rebellion, angst, and rants. Welcome. I hope I don't scare you off. I tend to do that sometimes. I'm a scary guy
. Oh, and cheese.

Re: Welcome to the End.
Well, I was feeling hesitant at first. I mean, teenage angst and rebellion? Oh my. But then cheese was introduced, and that sold me. I'm a difficult scare, believe me. And thank you for the welcome :3

"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self."
Re: Welcome to the End.
My brother liked to hit me with sticks when I was little. :DHungrywolf wrote:You're full of candy Tangy? I'd avoid birthday parties and children with long sticks if I were you.
I'm not really sure he wanted candy, though.
Also, Dreamsicle is a fine nickname. QUITE FINE INDEED.
[indie paws music blog] - I write for it, sometimes.
