pictures

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
Bondjimbond
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:22 pm

Re: pictures

Post by Bondjimbond »

Detective Clem wrote:here's some moar
Where do you FIND those TF2 comics? I'd love to know who the artist is.

User avatar
WangyJohn
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2819
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 12:47 am
Location: Fort Europa
Contact:

Re: pictures

Post by WangyJohn »

Wait, what...
ngbbs48aa4ce318403.jpg
ngbbs48aa4ce318403.jpg (91.29 KiB) Viewed 25515 times
My thoughs exactly
ngbbs48aa47922bd0c.jpg
ngbbs48aa47922bd0c.jpg (57.46 KiB) Viewed 25511 times
Again, wait, what?
ngbbs48a928deb14ce.jpg
ngbbs48a928deb14ce.jpg (14.76 KiB) Viewed 25499 times
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!

User avatar
RavenxDrake
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1802
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:11 am
Contact:

Re: pictures

Post by RavenxDrake »

Bondjimbond wrote:
Detective Clem wrote:here's some moar
Where do you FIND those TF2 comics? I'd love to know who the artist is.
The pastel looking ones are from a Japanese site, probably an Oekaki board The Engineer-tan ones and similar are done primarily by two artists, Captain (no page and no idea how to find one) and JoPereira who does the Nerf Now Comic... he borrowed Engie-tan(with permission) for the comic.

There's also the TeamFortress Chan page which has sections for fanart, fiction, roleplay, etc... and has alot of the pics in various places throughout, sometimes with actual information. Just a note, every community picks someone at random related to their fandom/community to hate(it's a rule, look it up). TF-chan's is JoPereira, so tread lightly.
Hot_Day_2_by_JoPereira.jpg
(168.5 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
121877008933.jpg
(275.71 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
3engineers.jpg
(316.85 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
Image
Think the Unthinkable,
Do the Undoable,
"F" the Ineffable,
And Unscrew the Inscrutable.

User avatar
Evilpika
Regular Poster
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:55 pm

Re: pictures

Post by Evilpika »

Goddessmisca wrote:Image

needs more tentacles
It rubs the tentacles on its skin...
... and exactly how important is "the ability to scream in three languages" for this job?

User avatar
Halo299
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1208
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:02 am
Location: kentucky
Contact:

Re: pictures

Post by Halo299 »

Goddessmisca wrote:Image

needs more tentacles

ah, so innocent.

User avatar
Xero
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2175
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 5:22 pm
Location: BC
Contact:

Re: pictures

Post by Xero »

pewpewpew
Attachments
64.jpg
(58.74 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
Platinumyo wrote:Can someone unban me?

User avatar
RavenxDrake
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1802
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:11 am
Contact:

Re: pictures

Post by RavenxDrake »

Awesome, I'm Laser Jesusian.

Image


Image


Image


I'm posting just a link to this one cause it's... well, pretty damn squickworthy.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c248/ ... inning.jpg
Image
Think the Unthinkable,
Do the Undoable,
"F" the Ineffable,
And Unscrew the Inscrutable.

User avatar
ManaUser
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:59 pm
Location: Seaside Town, CA, US

Re: pictures

Post by ManaUser »

That's... not a van.

User avatar
Xero
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2175
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 5:22 pm
Location: BC
Contact:

Re: pictures

Post by Xero »

ManaUser wrote:That's... not a van.
its a japanese van
Platinumyo wrote:Can someone unban me?

User avatar
WangyJohn
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2819
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 12:47 am
Location: Fort Europa
Contact:

Re: pictures

Post by WangyJohn »

Xero wrote:
ManaUser wrote:That's... not a van.
its a japanese van
So you can do this stuff in the open over there? Interesting...

Also; find yourself:
Attachments
1220856421373.jpg
(1.51 MiB) Downloaded 56 times
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!

User avatar
RavenxDrake
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1802
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:11 am
Contact:

Re: pictures

Post by RavenxDrake »

WangyJohn wrote:
Xero wrote:
ManaUser wrote:That's... not a van.
its a japanese van
So you can do this stuff in the open over there? Interesting...

Also; find yourself:
I think I prefer these...
4chan-tans.jpg
(718.79 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
I think I'm in love with /d/...
liar_anonib.jpg
liar_anonib.jpg (130.04 KiB) Viewed 25341 times
acma_anonib.jpg
(434.9 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
Image
Think the Unthinkable,
Do the Undoable,
"F" the Ineffable,
And Unscrew the Inscrutable.

User avatar
WangyJohn
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2819
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 12:47 am
Location: Fort Europa
Contact:

Re: pictures

Post by WangyJohn »

Just in time for my new folder:
Attachments
robinsonboyzthugniggaztqp6.jpg
robinsonboyzthugniggaztqp6.jpg (36.42 KiB) Viewed 25331 times
00cashdreamingoftheoutsqe7.jpg
00cashdreamingoftheoutsqe7.jpg (107.72 KiB) Viewed 25332 times
Front.jpg
Front.jpg (26.57 KiB) Viewed 25320 times
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!

User avatar
Evilpika
Regular Poster
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:55 pm

Re: pictures

Post by Evilpika »

Warning: May cause dizziness and hypnosis.
120467094263.gif
120467094263.gif (168.61 KiB) Viewed 25304 times
... and exactly how important is "the ability to scream in three languages" for this job?

User avatar
Halo299
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1208
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:02 am
Location: kentucky
Contact:

Re: pictures

Post by Halo299 »

I don't think i've added anything to this yet so...
Attachments
poster rapegirl.jpg
poster rapegirl.jpg (69.24 KiB) Viewed 25281 times
Logic Loops.jpg
Logic Loops.jpg (53.1 KiB) Viewed 25288 times
gay desperado.jpg
gay desperado.jpg (68.74 KiB) Viewed 25279 times

User avatar
Prettydragoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1981
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
Contact:

Re: pictures

Post by Prettydragoon »

RavenxDrake wrote:I'm posting just a link to this one cause it's... well, pretty damn squickworthy.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c248/ ... inning.jpg
As opposed to this one, which is totally ZOMGSUPAAKAWAII!!!111juuichi1
Attachments
m_fairy.gif
m_fairy.gif (13.89 KiB) Viewed 25238 times
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!

User avatar
RavenxDrake
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1802
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:11 am
Contact:

Re: pictures

Post by RavenxDrake »

Prettydragoon wrote:
RavenxDrake wrote:I'm posting just a link to this one cause it's... well, pretty damn squickworthy.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c248/ ... inning.jpg
As opposed to this one, which is totally ZOMGSUPAAKAWAII!!!111juuichi1
Needs more Fullsized version.
1122480945357.gif
1122480945357.gif (54.01 KiB) Viewed 25221 times
Image
Think the Unthinkable,
Do the Undoable,
"F" the Ineffable,
And Unscrew the Inscrutable.

User avatar
Xero
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2175
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 5:22 pm
Location: BC
Contact:

Re: pictures

Post by Xero »

caption time
Attachments
121082576626.jpg
121082576626.jpg (109.7 KiB) Viewed 25219 times
121817824648.jpg
(231.82 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
Platinumyo wrote:Can someone unban me?

User avatar
Evilpika
Regular Poster
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:55 pm

Re: pictures

Post by Evilpika »

Xero wrote:caption time
Damn you Xero! That was a clever trap.
... and exactly how important is "the ability to scream in three languages" for this job?

User avatar
Primarch
Regular Poster
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:22 pm

Re: pictures

Post by Primarch »

org buttfuck.jpg
org buttfuck.jpg (8.22 KiB) Viewed 25198 times
i really want to know the story behind this.

User avatar
Prettydragoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1981
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
Contact:

Re: pictures

Post by Prettydragoon »

RavenxDrake wrote:
Prettydragoon wrote:As opposed to this one, which is totally ZOMGSUPAAKAWAII!!!111juuichi1
Needs more Fullsized version.
Arigatou gozaimashita! *molests Raven as a thankyou*
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!

Post Reply