Doodles 9 - Too Little, Too Late

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
Soap Committee
Regular Poster
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:36 pm
Location: freshly unpackaged and waiting in a soap dish
Contact:

Post by Soap Committee »

Noise Monkey wrote:Woohoo! Hateterror.

I don't know what that means.
Stop drinking that hater-aide.

User avatar
Battlestone
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by Battlestone »

ImageThanks for all the kind words children. More to come.
All men die.But only a few really live.

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

Soap Committee wrote:
Noise Monkey wrote:Woohoo! Hateterror.

I don't know what that means.
Stop drinking that hater-aide.

I should Loveterror? I'm pretty sure that's a one-way ticket to Gitmo.

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

Stonerage!
Image Image

User avatar
Linkara
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2211
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:29 pm
Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman
Contact:

Post by Linkara »

Fear the awesome power of BADSHOUT!
Image

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~

User avatar
The Mortician
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1705
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:59 pm
Contact:

Post by The Mortician »

Battlestone wrote:Thanks for all the kind words children. More to come.
How old ARE you?
Last edited by The Mortician on Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Now we should all go and draw superheroes we got.

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

I actually just managed to get "Badbad"

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

mcDuffies wrote:Now we should all go and draw superheroes we got.
Attachments
stonerage.jpg
stonerage.jpg (51.02 KiB) Viewed 2233 times
Image Image

User avatar
The Mortician
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1705
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:59 pm
Contact:

Post by The Mortician »

Nanda, I sense jealousy! :P
mcDuffies wrote:Now we should all go and draw superheroes we got.
Way ahead of you chief, I did five.

User avatar
Risky
69
Posts: 3834
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 8:41 am
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

Post by Risky »

Nanda wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:Now we should all go and draw superheroes we got.
Should I really draw Stonelust? <_<

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

i got Badwolf, someone call the 9th doctor.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

Woooo HATEDEATH!

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

ryclaude wrote:I actually just managed to get "Badbad"
I know... I spent a good while trying to fix it to where it wouldn't to that, and I thought I had fixed it, but sure enough I got the same... :(
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

SLAMBLADE!! awesome, AP
Image

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

[AlmightyPyro] wrote:
ryclaude wrote:I actually just managed to get "Badbad"
I know... I spent a good while trying to fix it to where it wouldn't to that, and I thought I had fixed it, but sure enough I got the same... :(
don't apologise, i take it to be the greatest of stupid liefeld names. If only I had Bloodblood

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

ryclaude wrote:
[AlmightyPyro] wrote:
ryclaude wrote:I actually just managed to get "Badbad"
I know... I spent a good while trying to fix it to where it wouldn't to that, and I thought I had fixed it, but sure enough I got the same... :(
don't apologise, i take it to be the greatest of stupid liefeld names. If only I had Bloodblood
Ditto.
Should I really draw Stonelust? <_<
I can't wait to see it.

***

Behold:
Attachments
rob-liefeld-memorial.jpg
rob-liefeld-memorial.jpg (52.27 KiB) Viewed 2102 times

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

ryclaude wrote:
[AlmightyPyro] wrote:
ryclaude wrote:I actually just managed to get "Badbad"
I know... I spent a good while trying to fix it to where it wouldn't to that, and I thought I had fixed it, but sure enough I got the same... :(
don't apologise, i take it to be the greatest of stupid liefeld names. If only I had Bloodblood
lol. Well originally it generated Bloodblood a lot. that's why I tried changing it. I also hope, y'all like my inclusion of Bob#### in there. It was MM's idea. I couldn't every remember the numbers after his name so i made it 4 random ones each time. :P
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

Forums being weird for you too McDuffies? When I click Submit it just sits there but if I ever go back to the thread it says I posted... :S
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Happens to me too, but meanwhile you already posted a new post which fooled me into thinking that mine didn't go through.

Locked