Welcome to the End.
-
Hungrywolf
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 816
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
- Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!
I interrupt this long forgotten thread about munching on Tums and people who lurk or... non-lurk, to introduce myself here. Hello, my name is hungrywolf. But a simple Wolfie is just fine. I've been a long time fan of the comic, ever since I so happened to stumble upon it surfin' the internets. Really good stuff I may add. The comic not the internets. Well no... the internets are good too, so both. Hmm... but now thinking about it, not all of the internets is good...
>,> Wait... what was I talking about again?
Oh that's right...
Why join the forums? Well, love the comic, duh. Also I know quite a few people here on this particular forum already. Oh and of course boredom. Sweet blissful unadulterated boredom. Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay here and meet some cool new people at the same time.
Oh and we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.
>,> Wait... what was I talking about again?
Oh that's right...
Why join the forums? Well, love the comic, duh. Also I know quite a few people here on this particular forum already. Oh and of course boredom. Sweet blissful unadulterated boredom. Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay here and meet some cool new people at the same time.
Oh and we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- JTigerclaw
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1844
- Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
- Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
- Contact:
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
-
Hungrywolf
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 816
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
- Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!
Oh me and JT meet on the Concession Comic Forum.There was this thread on music and we started going back and forth posting about punk rock. Then I wrote something about wanting Dude Ranch by Blink-182 (thanks JT btw) which lead to us chatting and sharing music thru YIM. From there we've become really good friends.
Oh and thanks for the welcome.
Oh and thanks for the welcome.
- Paul Escobar
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1024
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
- Location: State of Flux
-
Hungrywolf
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 816
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
- Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!
Why hello other person I do not know as well.
Hold on.
*Hugs JT*
Hold on.
How could I forget to hug yous dude. My heads been acting weird this week.JTigerclaw wrote:Omg! It's YOU! O.O
*hugs*
I didn't expect you to join! Welcome.
Edit: Bleagh, what a nasty looking icon. That was meant to be a good hearted tongue stick out thingy.
*Hugs JT*
- AlluringDream
- Newbie
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:32 pm
- Location: Texas
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- JTigerclaw
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1844
- Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
- Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
- Contact:
- AlluringDream
- Newbie
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:32 pm
- Location: Texas
-
Hungrywolf
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 816
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
- Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- AlluringDream
- Newbie
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:32 pm
- Location: Texas
- Paul Escobar
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1024
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
- Location: State of Flux
- Bloodied Fox
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
- Location: Jolly Old England
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- AlluringDream
- Newbie
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:32 pm
- Location: Texas
- Bloodied Fox
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
- Location: Jolly Old England
- Paul Escobar
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1024
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
- Location: State of Flux


