I like my men like I like my motivational posters...

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
User avatar
BriHahn
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1176
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:22 pm
Location: A computer

Post by BriHahn »

Firm, yet yielding in the mouth.

I like my men like I like my music...
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons... for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

User avatar
Lowky
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1346
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Xiangfan, CN

Post by Lowky »

BriHahn wrote:Firm, yet yielding in the mouth.

I like my men like I like my music...
Eclectic, not always to everyones taste, but always brings a smile to your face

I like my women like I like my cable modem

User avatar
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5695
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:39 pm

Post by Aeridus »

...fast and cheap. :D

I like my alien hominids like I like Sam+Max...
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer

Lulujayne
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2480
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:56 am

Post by Lulujayne »

Absolutely glorious, funny, with great chemistry and a pleasure to play with!

:D

I like my women like I like my moisturizer...
I shall keep myself in oysters for the rest of the week, thank you very much.

User avatar
Trekkiekt
Regular Poster
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:38 pm
Location: Newcastle Upon Hunter

Post by Trekkiekt »

They're a liquid all over my face.

I like me men like I like my cane....

User avatar
Lowky
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1346
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Xiangfan, CN

Post by Lowky »

Trekkiekt wrote:They're a liquid all over my face.

I like me men like I like my cane....
long and hard

I like my women like I like my neon RIP light sculpture

User avatar
BriHahn
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1176
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:22 pm
Location: A computer

Post by BriHahn »

Ready to light up at the mere flick of a "switch". :twisted:

I like my men like I like my religious establishments...

(Gah, the banners are infecting my brain! Still, that should be a good challenge for someone. :P )
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons... for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

User avatar
Kingofthemorlocks
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation

Post by Kingofthemorlocks »

Demanding I writhe around naked, covered in sheep's blood, for the ultimate glory of Cthulhu.


I like my women like I like my opium dens...

User avatar
Lowky
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1346
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Xiangfan, CN

Post by Lowky »

kingofthemorlocks wrote:Demanding I writhe around naked, covered in sheep's blood, for the ultimate glory of Cthulhu.


I like my women like I like my opium dens...
dark, dingy and sickly stinking

I like my women like I like my crack houses

User avatar
Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2596
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:51 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Post by Kittyboymuffin »

The smell alone will make you high.

I like my women like I like my BDSM gear.
A catboy is fine too. And I dancedancedance and I dancedancedance!

Kinkymuffin ^^

Quote: "The only thing better than tentacles is twentyacles." -- Dori, at TS MUSH

User avatar
Swordsman3003
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3879
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:37 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by Swordsman3003 »

Intimidating.

I like my women as I like my emoticons...

User avatar
Lowky
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1346
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Xiangfan, CN

Post by Lowky »

swordsman3003 wrote:Intimidating.

I like my women as I like my emoticons...
round and yellow?

I like my women like I like playing in the rain

User avatar
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5695
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:39 pm

Post by Aeridus »

...warm and wet. :D

I like my women like I like Dave Barry...
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer

User avatar
Lowky
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1346
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Xiangfan, CN

Post by Lowky »

aeridus wrote:...warm and wet. :D

I like my women like I like Dave Barry...
playing in a band with Stephen King

I like my women like I like Paul Newman

Post Reply