Man and a candle... maybe nsfw

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
User avatar
Sketchywallflowr
Regular Poster
Posts: 474
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: Sexpot Central

Man and a candle... maybe nsfw

Post by Sketchywallflowr »

I just wanted to make a jam that wasn't really a jam. The subject: Draw a man and a candle. It can be however you like, doing whatever, in whatever scenario. Just two qualifications- there has to be a man and there has to be a candle. Whatever people draw will most likely give a lot of insight into who they really are. ;*

I'll go first!

Image
Need me to kill someone? I'm a hired assasin in my spare time.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

To keep with the nsfw line, can it be woman and the candle?

User avatar
Sketchywallflowr
Regular Poster
Posts: 474
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: Sexpot Central

Post by Sketchywallflowr »

mcDuffies wrote:To keep with the nsfw line, can it be woman and the candle?
What is this, Debbie Does Dallas? ;)

Well... have a man in there somewhere. Maybe a lego man or somethin.
Need me to kill someone? I'm a hired assasin in my spare time.

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

That kinda looks like...Spriteville... :o
Image Image

User avatar
The Mortician
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1705
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:59 pm
Contact:

Post by The Mortician »

So you've seen the man naked, have you?

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Post by MixedMyth »

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that's not something you could hide with pants. :shifty:
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

The Mortician wrote:So you've seen the man naked, have you?
I knew that was coming... No! :roll: There are still a few CG men that I haven't seen naked.
Image Image

User avatar
Laundromatcomics
Regular Poster
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:30 am
Location: Sure, I've done some time...what of it?
Contact:

Post by Laundromatcomics »

Finally! I always wanted to be in a minority.
Image

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

I like how since Neko said the other jam just wasn't inspiring enough, new jams are popping up every other day.

*edit*

Candle and a man? How about a MAN-CANDLE!?!?

Image
Image

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

looks very boyish, we're gonna need to see some I.D.

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

ryclaude wrote:looks very boyish, we're gonna need to see some I.D.
Looks legit enough........

Image
Image

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

that all seems in order, alright, in you go.

User avatar
The Mortician
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1705
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:59 pm
Contact:

Post by The Mortician »

Mmm a Waxy Organ Donor, eh?

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

The Mortician wrote:Mmm a Waxy Organ Donor, eh?
Where do you think those wax statues get theirs from?
Image

User avatar
Sketchywallflowr
Regular Poster
Posts: 474
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: Sexpot Central

Post by Sketchywallflowr »

It kinda looks like a stick of dynamite. I'll wait for about... fifteen seconds. If he doesn't explode, you get a cyber-cookie. If he does... then you fail so hardcore it'll hurt.
Need me to kill someone? I'm a hired assasin in my spare time.

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

Fuses fizzle, not burn. The burning is caused by the release of flamable stuff from the melting candle. Hence, HE ARE CANDLE! (How about you wait, um, 10 seconds?)
Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

and then the candle wrote:BOOOOOM!

User avatar
Jackhass
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3243
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:34 am
Location: Starring in your latest sex dream.

Post by Jackhass »

This is the stupidest jam ever.
Image

A zoo full of cute yet uproariously funny animals...how can you go wrong?

My Keenspace Forum!

User avatar
Sketchywallflowr
Regular Poster
Posts: 474
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: Sexpot Central

Post by Sketchywallflowr »

Jackhass wrote:This is the stupidest jam ever.
Firstly, this isn't a jam. I was bored and wanted to pose a drawing query to everyone, and that's the first thing I thought of. Secondly, nobody fucking asked you!
I'm so sick of people commenting in a thread or going in a chat room or reading someone's comic or whatever just crap all over it. What purpose could that possibly solve except to make the person being negative look like a dick?

I'm sorry. I just hate rude people who are obnoxious for no reason.
[/rant]
Need me to kill someone? I'm a hired assasin in my spare time.

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

Sketchywallflowr wrote:
Jackhass wrote:This is the stupidest jam ever.
Firstly, this isn't a jam. I was bored and wanted to pose a drawing query to everyone, and that's the first thing I thought of. Secondly, nobody fucking asked you!
I'm so sick of people commenting in a thread or going in a chat room or reading someone's comic or whatever just crap all over it. What purpose could that possibly solve except to make the person being negative look like a dick?

I'm sorry. I just hate rude people who are obnoxious for no reason.
[/rant]
when you post something in public domain, your going to get negative responses. its just a fact of life.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

Locked