herro every body. i haven't been on the internet in a while,and yet we still don't have a new comic!(JK kristy) i was catching up and realized this forum didn't have an amusing image thread, and now it does.
make with the funnies
An aspiring artist i am, but a good one i am not
Captain Sam Kidd the greatest pirate in the world!
colonelMCmuf wrote:herro every body. i haven't been on the internet in a while,and yet we still don't have a new comic!(JK kristy) i was catching up and realized this forum didn't have an amusing image thread, and now it does.
I saw the "AR" from the get go and was trying to figure it out. When I got to the end I thought I was going to my my lungs burst out. That is really funny. It is amazing what emotions stick figures can take on. But I must tell you that the intended victim is not so funny It should have been an evil villan or something. lol.
Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.