Guitar hero
-
Jaded Deceit
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:16 am
- Location: Right behind you. Don't look...
Guitar hero
That is friggin' awesome. Albiet a little mean, but he would have been there forever. Did that guy give the" Aww, but I drove all the way down the street just to play and now you say no and I am put off. " look? heheh.
Last edited by Jaded Deceit on Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
- Special K
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 625
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:03 am
- Location: La la land.
- Contact:
No.. it was more of the "I am sad and confused, but you said no so I guess I'm gonna leave?" look.
FFXI - Keahi, Haeruthien, & Airaria - Lakshmi Server
Captain I-can't-use-this-word-per-copyright-laws Bag is defiant and follows the rules!
Captain I-can't-use-this-word-per-copyright-laws Bag is defiant and follows the rules!
-
Dennis Kininger
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
- Location: Stately Kininger Manor
- Contact:
FREEBIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heehee! Sorry, it slipped out.
Yes, I think it's an evil tune, too
As to Guitar Hero? Yep, this is another game I've never tried but I'm curious to...my local Walmart has it set up, so I may tackle it there sometime.
I also love your retail tales, Kristy...no, I don't miss my Kmart days in the least.
However, many a night, I still have chase the retards out of my library when they won't freakin leave!
Yep, I just hit all the lights and they sorta scurry out into the remaining light like roaches.
My dream job is one which DOESN'T involve the public and hopefully, I'll get lucky and find one someday.
Dennis
Heehee! Sorry, it slipped out.
Yes, I think it's an evil tune, too
As to Guitar Hero? Yep, this is another game I've never tried but I'm curious to...my local Walmart has it set up, so I may tackle it there sometime.
I also love your retail tales, Kristy...no, I don't miss my Kmart days in the least.
However, many a night, I still have chase the retards out of my library when they won't freakin leave!
Yep, I just hit all the lights and they sorta scurry out into the remaining light like roaches.
My dream job is one which DOESN'T involve the public and hopefully, I'll get lucky and find one someday.
Dennis
"It's impossible to be neat and tidy amidst the natural majesty of mountains of books."
Michelle...Read or Dream
Michelle...Read or Dream
-
Jaded Deceit
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:16 am
- Location: Right behind you. Don't look...
It is funny, last night after I lost the 370 million dollar mega millons jackpot, by 6 numbers, I learned that it was the numbers for another state so here's to hopping California's numbers let me give you all a clean million each^^.
Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
-
Dennis Kininger
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
- Location: Stately Kininger Manor
- Contact:
-
Jaded Deceit
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:16 am
- Location: Right behind you. Don't look...
Those hwo lie to themselves and say money can't buy happiness are just trying to find an excuse to be humble with meager belongings. I wouldn't mind sitting on my 17 million dollar yacht with a fully manned ( or womanned) crew contacting you here via satellite from some remote cove between New Zealand and Australia...
I don't ant to be rich, I just want to be comfortable.( even if comfort is on a yacht somewhere )
I don't ant to be rich, I just want to be comfortable.( even if comfort is on a yacht somewhere )
Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
-
Dennis Kininger
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
- Location: Stately Kininger Manor
- Contact:
Oh, screw comfort!
I want to be obscenely wealthy first!
I've been poor and didn't like it...now, I live from check to check and will probably work until I drop dead.
Wealth would be very nice.
Dennis
I want to be obscenely wealthy first!
I've been poor and didn't like it...now, I live from check to check and will probably work until I drop dead.
Wealth would be very nice.
Dennis
"It's impossible to be neat and tidy amidst the natural majesty of mountains of books."
Michelle...Read or Dream
Michelle...Read or Dream
-
Jaded Deceit
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:16 am
- Location: Right behind you. Don't look...
You hear that guys? That is true wisdom there! I don't care what anyone says about my views on wealth but I too would much rather be wealthy than humble. Because while it is possible to be happy and humble, it is all so possible to be happy and have enough money to build a small empire made out of gummi bears armed with machine guns on some island with a secret underwater entrance to it.
Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
-
Dennis Kininger
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
- Location: Stately Kininger Manor
- Contact:
- Fallenerrant
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:46 am
- Contact:
-
Dennis Kininger
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
- Location: Stately Kininger Manor
- Contact:
- Fallenerrant
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:46 am
- Contact:
Good luck on getting the lazer, I think the only reason why Bill Gates hasn't used one to take over the world is cause they're *that* expensive. It at least costs more than what you'd make from winning the lottery.
Personally I'd rather use the money developing a medical technique to turn myself into a kitsune, dragon (Trogdor? ok, not Trogdor, but at least a dragon that can burn down thatched-roof cottages), or elf (any of the fae-blooded races works for me though). >.>
Yup, I'm strange, but hey, I think being a dragon would top having a big lazer out in space, since the second doesn't do you much good if I eat you.
Personally I'd rather use the money developing a medical technique to turn myself into a kitsune, dragon (Trogdor? ok, not Trogdor, but at least a dragon that can burn down thatched-roof cottages), or elf (any of the fae-blooded races works for me though). >.>
Yup, I'm strange, but hey, I think being a dragon would top having a big lazer out in space, since the second doesn't do you much good if I eat you.
-
Dennis Kininger
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
- Location: Stately Kininger Manor
- Contact:
-
Jaded Deceit
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:16 am
- Location: Right behind you. Don't look...
If we get to be what we want, I would drop money into animal science and also digital technology in order to make me a comfortable " Predator" suit... I was working on an idea in high school but quickly lost interest when I started to see the cost involved...
Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
- Fallenerrant
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:46 am
- Contact:
Yeah, I originally was working on a high mobility suit of lightweight armor, then moved onto Shadow the Hedgehog's hover shoes, but both proved either well beyond modern technology or so prohibitivly expensive that I was gonna be better off with the orbital lazer. Starting college I also worked on an idea based on the thermal-cloaking using in Ghost in the Shell, but unless you're more robot than human it'd kill you to be in it...
On another note, how's animal science relate to making a predator suit? or are you talking about classification and not the alien?
And on the final note, how'd we get to this from guitar hero?
On another note, how's animal science relate to making a predator suit? or are you talking about classification and not the alien?
And on the final note, how'd we get to this from guitar hero?
-
Jaded Deceit
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:16 am
- Location: Right behind you. Don't look...
If you will read, we rarely stay on topic. In fact tomorrow this thread will become the 'naked salamnders in pink sheets' thread.
I meant as a classification, animal science would be studying the chameleon and some natural ways to apply this, genetically maybe... The tech idea was way cool though, Magnavox was working on an idea to make a T.V. so thin that it could be rolled up. I wanted to make place this monitor on some breathable neoprene and half it shaped to fit the front half of your body and another for the back. they would meet at the seams. Then, you would take two small cameras and put them pointing opposite of the monitor to which they were attatched. So that way when you look at the front of a person wearing the suit you would recieve the illusion of seeing through them. The same would apply for the back. The only thing is, the batteries to run this would be heavy. It would be a little stiff. and the gamma would have to be adjusted regularly depending on wether it was ngiht or day. To top it off it would be really hot...
Anyways that was my dream! Perhaps one day the military will fashion something that nike will turn into a reality for us all.
I meant as a classification, animal science would be studying the chameleon and some natural ways to apply this, genetically maybe... The tech idea was way cool though, Magnavox was working on an idea to make a T.V. so thin that it could be rolled up. I wanted to make place this monitor on some breathable neoprene and half it shaped to fit the front half of your body and another for the back. they would meet at the seams. Then, you would take two small cameras and put them pointing opposite of the monitor to which they were attatched. So that way when you look at the front of a person wearing the suit you would recieve the illusion of seeing through them. The same would apply for the back. The only thing is, the batteries to run this would be heavy. It would be a little stiff. and the gamma would have to be adjusted regularly depending on wether it was ngiht or day. To top it off it would be really hot...
Anyways that was my dream! Perhaps one day the military will fashion something that nike will turn into a reality for us all.
Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
- Fallenerrant
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:46 am
- Contact:
Yeah, I have read, it's just that this topic seemed to divert even more than normal, by a lot.
Chameleon's are cool, and a biotech solution to maybe use a layer of color-changing cells could maybe work for an advanced form of cammo. I know that the US troops do have the start of a suit that uses some camera's and micro-optics to make them see through. Not done yet, but the demo on future fighting machines was cool. Maybe your dream isn't too far off now.
Chameleon's are cool, and a biotech solution to maybe use a layer of color-changing cells could maybe work for an advanced form of cammo. I know that the US troops do have the start of a suit that uses some camera's and micro-optics to make them see through. Not done yet, but the demo on future fighting machines was cool. Maybe your dream isn't too far off now.
-
Jaded Deceit
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:16 am
- Location: Right behind you. Don't look...
I hope not. I started the dream with one goal in mind...
... PAINTBALL, PAINTBALL, PAINTBALL
I love it, I haven't played for like three years but last time I checked I was an azz-kicker. lol.
... PAINTBALL, PAINTBALL, PAINTBALL
I love it, I haven't played for like three years but last time I checked I was an azz-kicker. lol.
Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
-
Dennis Kininger
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
- Location: Stately Kininger Manor
- Contact:
~Sigh~
Yeah, having a GHOST IN THE SHELL cloaking ability would be sweet...the things I could do with that! Oh yes!
I'd also like cybernetic hands and my own tachikoma to tool around in.
Dennis
Yeah, having a GHOST IN THE SHELL cloaking ability would be sweet...the things I could do with that! Oh yes!
I'd also like cybernetic hands and my own tachikoma to tool around in.
Dennis
"It's impossible to be neat and tidy amidst the natural majesty of mountains of books."
Michelle...Read or Dream
Michelle...Read or Dream