Voices
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- Fallen_angel
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:06 am
- Location: state of denial!
- Contact:
-
Gildedtongue
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:26 pm
- Location: Cave Creek, AZ
- Contact:
Evan - Christopher Nilitham
Ryan - Brian O'Halloran
Maynard - Dylan Moran
Ashley - Jewel Staite
Teri - Candice Bergen (Minues about 43 years)
Ryan - Brian O'Halloran
Maynard - Dylan Moran
Ashley - Jewel Staite
Teri - Candice Bergen (Minues about 43 years)
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Evan Li- Paul Giamatti.
Ryan McKinney- Ed Burns.
Teri Gaines- Lauren Ambrose.
Maynard Kozlowski- Philip Symour Hoffman.
Ashley Gaines- Kristen Bell
Ryan McKinney- Ed Burns.
Teri Gaines- Lauren Ambrose.
Maynard Kozlowski- Philip Symour Hoffman.
Ashley Gaines- Kristen Bell
- Fallen_angel
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:06 am
- Location: state of denial!
- Contact:
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- Fallen_angel
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:06 am
- Location: state of denial!
- Contact:
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- Karl Falcon
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:57 am
- Location: The cold, white- er.. sunny, green Northeast PA
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Yeah, Paul Giamatti isn't quite right. I was looking for someone who exudes neuroses and whininess, but perhaps he's a bit too animated for the job. And I doubt he can sound like someone much younger than he is. I dunno. I'll think about it.
I almost put Ed Burns for Evan, but he's got that sarcastic cut-the-bullshit-demeanor about him that seems more suitable for Ryan.
I almost put Ed Burns for Evan, but he's got that sarcastic cut-the-bullshit-demeanor about him that seems more suitable for Ryan.
- Bloodied Fox
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
- Location: Jolly Old England


