Newscast hits 100!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ayame Ex_Goddess
Regular Poster
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:28 am
Location: Currently in low orbit over Southern Madagaskar
Contact:

Newscast hits 100!

Post by Ayame Ex_Goddess »

Hey all,

It's a major occasion for me, and I thought I'd share it with the masses. Since this is my first major milestone, I don't really know what the ettequette is but from what I have observed it is alright to mark such events in the forum.

So yeah, 100 comics finally. Go me! If anyone wants to submit guest comics, art, etc, of course I would love to have/use them.

-Lovez, Ayame
-"Tune In" to Newscast-
Image
http://newscast.comicgenesis.com

THERE'S A SKIDMARK ON THE CEILING!
-Crow T. Robot (MST3K: Boggy Creek 2)

User avatar
Swikan
Regular Poster
Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:20 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Swikan »

YAYAYAY!!! Congrats to you!

User avatar
Kilre
Regular Poster
Posts: 483
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:24 pm
Location: Ketchup! Just a squirt!
Contact:

Post by Kilre »

Kickass!
Now comes the climb to 500!
"VOOM!" is what a space dreadnought's main cannon should sound like.
Beautiful Skies--Daily dose of sci-fi war.
How I Killed The Gods--Daily.

User avatar
834n
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:38 pm
Location: A City of Rock and Roll
Contact:

Post by 834n »

Woot and huzzah! :D

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

834n wrote:Woot and huzzah! :D

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Congratulations!
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Prettydragoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1981
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
Contact:

Re: Newscast hits 100!

Post by Prettydragoon »

Congratulations, Ayame Ex_Goddess!
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!

User avatar
HHB BookMaster
Regular Poster
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:55 am
Location: Trapped inside my claustrophobic little mind--which I lost....
Contact:

Post by HHB BookMaster »

Congradulations! Newscast is an awsome comic. I hope it hits many more hundred strips. ^_^

Lol, mine's been running about as long as yours (I think...), and I still haven't hit 100 yet. Of course, I update one a week, so that probably explains things...

See ya around, AE_G!
~HHB BookMaster

Visit my webcomic, The Hero's Handbook!

Image

I'm on DeviantArt!

User avatar
Glarryg
Regular Poster
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:27 pm
Contact:

Post by Glarryg »

Congratulations! Just PMed you a guest pic.

Glarryg
http://www.squidninja.com - Dude. Buy a shirt. Seriously.

Post Reply