umm...hi...

If you were exiled to the armpit of America, wouldn't you want to be somewhere else as well?

umm...hi...

Postby Heroverthere0 on Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:38 am

Hi,

My name is Sami, and I'm addicted to your comic. I'm so addicted that I am further neglecting my studies to post on this message board to tell you this... and i havne't been on a message board in <I>years</i>. And I say further neglect because I didn't do too much homework yesterday because i was busy reading over a years worth ABH, and then trying ot figure out where the hell the rest of thw comic was on modern tales in a fit of unsatisfaction and shock that i had just read an incredible amount of comics for like 2 or 3 hours. that was a poorly constructed sentance, sorry. So yeah, I guess this is thanks for entertaining me, and good luck and good vibes for your married life. Selfishly, i hope it does not interfere too much with your comic production.

Oh, and sorry if this post seems cracked out or insane. It's 8:30am, and i haven't had my coffee yet.
Heroverthere0

umm...hello!

Postby Cope on Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:44 am

I think you want this forum. :wink:
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown
Cope
Incompetent Monster

Postby Robin Pierce on Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:24 am

Yep, so let's move it on over.
Image Image Image
Commissions currently at Sale Prices, for details click third link
Robin Pierce
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)

Postby Johndar on Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:36 pm

Sami, your description sounds alot like the first time I read ABH. I pulled an allnighter reading through it. On a school night :)
Beware the Dangerchair
Johndar
Regular Poster

Return to Anywhere But Here