I am back after a long long long long hiatus ... hopefully this will be for good ... (for those who wish me still gone ... tough luck !) anyways ... what do you guys think ?
KakiComic ??
Please do tell ! ...
Shameless "I am back" self plug
- SamtheClam
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:33 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
- Wrathofautumn
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:02 pm
- Location: Utah
- Contact:
Welcome to the living, my friend. ^_^
Check out my webcomic, <a href="http://wrathofautumn.comicgenesis.com" target="_blank" class="postlink">
</a>
</a>Missing ?
[KrisX] - Some missing links ? I really don't know. Haven't uploaded to my account in some time ... will look into it.
Missing comics
Did something go missing because of the move from keenspace to comicgenesis ? Was there something i was supposed to do ?
