amusing images

The lives of two self-proclaimed geek/gamer chicks as told by themselves. Sadly, we don't have to exaggerate much from reality.
Post Reply
User avatar
ColonelMCmuf
Regular Poster
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:49 pm
Location: Gulfport, MS

amusing images

Post by ColonelMCmuf »

herro every body. i haven't been on the internet in a while,and yet we still don't have a new comic!(JK kristy) i was catching up and realized this forum didn't have an amusing image thread, and now it does.

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

make with the funnies
An aspiring artist i am, but a good one i am not

Captain Sam Kidd the greatest pirate in the world!

User avatar
Nziz
Regular Poster
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 11:49 pm
Contact:

Post by Nziz »

Oh, it is ON! XD

Image


Image


Image


Image

Image


MUAHAHAHA!
Image
Ninjas and werewolves and Templars, oh my!

Dennis Kininger
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1439
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
Location: Stately Kininger Manor
Contact:

Post by Dennis Kininger »

That image of Gollum on the potty will haunt my dreams for weeks! :o


Funny stuff, though...thanks!


Dennis
"It's impossible to be neat and tidy amidst the natural majesty of mountains of books."

Michelle...Read or Dream

ZOMG
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:45 pm

Re: amusing images

Post by ZOMG »

colonelMCmuf wrote:herro every body. i haven't been on the internet in a while,and yet we still don't have a new comic!(JK kristy) i was catching up and realized this forum didn't have an amusing image thread, and now it does.

Image
win

User avatar
Redtail
Regular Poster
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:46 pm
Location: oneonta, ny
Contact:

Post by Redtail »

Nziz wrote:
Image


MUAHAHAHA!
empire magazine ftw!

fat stormtrooper from last year's pitt-con
Image

michalangelo's david's butt (i can't take credit for this as my own, but a friend of mine took it)
Image
Image

User avatar
ColonelMCmuf
Regular Poster
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:49 pm
Location: Gulfport, MS

Post by ColonelMCmuf »

i found somemore
Image

Image
An aspiring artist i am, but a good one i am not

Captain Sam Kidd the greatest pirate in the world!

User avatar
Nziz
Regular Poster
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 11:49 pm
Contact:

Post by Nziz »

Yay, Fluffy Destroyer of Worlds! I've seen him before!

In the same place as the Combover Puppy!

Image


And the Pandog!
Image


Oh, and these guys too:
Image

Wheefun!
Image
Ninjas and werewolves and Templars, oh my!

Dennis Kininger
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1439
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
Location: Stately Kininger Manor
Contact:

Post by Dennis Kininger »

Ah, yes!

Fluffy, the destroyer of worlds is a classic.


Great stuff, everyone...thanks!


Dennis
"It's impossible to be neat and tidy amidst the natural majesty of mountains of books."

Michelle...Read or Dream

Jaded Deceit
Regular Poster
Posts: 488
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:16 am
Location: Right behind you. Don't look...

Post by Jaded Deceit »

colonelMCmuf wrote:i found somemore
Image
I saw the "AR" from the get go and was trying to figure it out. When I got to the end I thought I was going to my my lungs burst out. That is really funny. It is amazing what emotions stick figures can take on. But I must tell you that the intended victim is not so funny :oops: It should have been an evil villan or something. lol.
Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.

User avatar
Special K
Regular Poster
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:03 am
Location: La la land.
Contact:

Post by Special K »

Oh noes! I have just turned this into a Caturday thread! XD

Image
FFXI - Keahi, Haeruthien, & Airaria - Lakshmi Server

Captain I-can't-use-this-word-per-copyright-laws Bag is defiant and follows the rules!

User avatar
Nziz
Regular Poster
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 11:49 pm
Contact:

Post by Nziz »

Kitty sez:

Image
Image
Ninjas and werewolves and Templars, oh my!

User avatar
Doodler
Regular Poster
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Western PA
Contact:

Post by Doodler »

My addition to the silly pictures thread. The big difference is that it actually has me in it. >.>

Image

Jaded Deceit
Regular Poster
Posts: 488
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:16 am
Location: Right behind you. Don't look...

Post by Jaded Deceit »

I like the puppy that looks like a panda :shucks:
Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.

User avatar
Special K
Regular Poster
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:03 am
Location: La la land.
Contact:

Post by Special K »

Image
FFXI - Keahi, Haeruthien, & Airaria - Lakshmi Server

Captain I-can't-use-this-word-per-copyright-laws Bag is defiant and follows the rules!

User avatar
Sparklesofdoom
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:50 pm
Contact:

Post by Sparklesofdoom »

Image

User avatar
Nziz
Regular Poster
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 11:49 pm
Contact:

Post by Nziz »

THIS kitty sez...

Image




Also:

Image
Image
Ninjas and werewolves and Templars, oh my!

User avatar
Special K
Regular Poster
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:03 am
Location: La la land.
Contact:

Post by Special K »

When I open this thread, that first image always reminds me of this collection I've acquired over time.

Image

Image

Image

And my personal favorite:

Image
FFXI - Keahi, Haeruthien, & Airaria - Lakshmi Server

Captain I-can't-use-this-word-per-copyright-laws Bag is defiant and follows the rules!

Jaded Deceit
Regular Poster
Posts: 488
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:16 am
Location: Right behind you. Don't look...

Post by Jaded Deceit »

Kridty those are so much Win...
Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.

ZOMG
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:45 pm

Post by ZOMG »

roflcopter@the WoW one

User avatar
EbyKat
Regular Poster
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:12 pm
Contact:

Post by EbyKat »

That last one... is SOOO the reason I refuse to play multi player online games,

That "english" hurts my brain and makes me want to kill myself
Image

Post Reply