For the sake of posterity

Scifi Parody involving legos. PG-13 for comedic violence, blurred lego nudity, and bad language.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

For the sake of posterity

Post by Dr Legostar »

It was on the tagboard but I'm transplanting it here cause it amused me.

Dusan: Okay, Jericho you've just crossed the freaky fanboy line... please step back behind the line.
Teammayhem: I thought you would be used to fanboys like that.
Dusan: I can be both used to and freaked out. Besides, where are my fangirls? Pimpette, I'm looking in your direction...
Kathleen: And what am I, chopped liver?
Dusan: Married. ;)
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Post by Pimpette »

BWA FANGIRL FANGIRL!!

omg I posted..

*runs*

FlirtyShortSkirty

Post by FlirtyShortSkirty »

Sigh.... see, I am such a huge fan that I ACTUALLY not only came to VISIT your forum (fora are scary, scary places), but made an account so I could post and make you happy. Now I think I'm going to leave, before I get too much forum-goo on me. *shudder*

Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Post by Dr Legostar »

FlirtyShortSkirty wrote:Sigh.... see, I am such a huge fan that I ACTUALLY not only came to VISIT your forum (fora are scary, scary places), but made an account so I could post and make you happy. Now I think I'm going to leave, before I get too much forum-goo on me. *shudder*
Thanks Kat :D Now go get a Cornstalker forum account too ;)
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff