For the sake of posterity

Scifi Parody involving legos. PG-13 for comedic violence, blurred lego nudity, and bad language.

For the sake of posterity

Postby Dr Legostar on Wed May 25, 2005 7:09 pm

It was on the tagboard but I'm transplanting it here cause it amused me.

Dusan: Okay, Jericho you've just crossed the freaky fanboy line... please step back behind the line.
Teammayhem: I thought you would be used to fanboys like that.
Dusan: I can be both used to and freaked out. Besides, where are my fangirls? Pimpette, I'm looking in your direction...
Kathleen: And what am I, chopped liver?
Dusan: Married. ;)
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Pimpette on Wed May 25, 2005 7:11 pm

BWA FANGIRL FANGIRL!!

omg I posted..

*runs*
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Postby FlirtyShortSkirty on Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:58 pm

Sigh.... see, I am such a huge fan that I ACTUALLY not only came to VISIT your forum (fora are scary, scary places), but made an account so I could post and make you happy. Now I think I'm going to leave, before I get too much forum-goo on me. *shudder*
FlirtyShortSkirty

Postby Dr Legostar on Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:45 pm

FlirtyShortSkirty wrote:Sigh.... see, I am such a huge fan that I ACTUALLY not only came to VISIT your forum (fora are scary, scary places), but made an account so I could post and make you happy. Now I think I'm going to leave, before I get too much forum-goo on me. *shudder*

Thanks Kat :D Now go get a Cornstalker forum account too ;)
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Return to Legostar Galactica