Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read
The rules post for specifics
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399 Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:
Post
by Rkolter » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:30 am
Risky wrote: [AlmightyPyro] wrote:
*greets this idea with a smiling face.*
Who on earth would adopt us? *sighs*
I will forever be a loner... with siblings...
We don't need to be adopted... if RK is on there, Aster can be put in as RK's eternal blood rival. I think that's a black line?
I like this.
Aster Azul, arch nemesis of Rkolter.
Risky and Pyro, sister and brother of Aster Azul.
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."
Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647 Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:
Post
by CaptainClaude » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:17 am
legostargalactica wrote: ryclaude wrote: Man, that is one of the creepiest goddamn things I have Ever seen
Don't you talk about my family that way!
Drives Blackaby's car across Lego's family's front lawn
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399 Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:
Post
by Rkolter » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:18 am
ryclaude wrote: legostargalactica wrote: ryclaude wrote: Man, that is one of the creepiest goddamn things I have Ever seen
Don't you talk about my family that way!
Drives Blackaby's car across Lego's family's front lawn
*floats over the offending car*
*tasers ryclaude until smoke comes out his ears and the engine dies*
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."
Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772 Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:
Post
by Phact0rri » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:56 am
Mr.Bob wrote: Ack! It's the American Gothic people's grandkids!!
your ruining the moment!
yay family potrait.. good job vort!
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
Netpoet
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1356 Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:19 am
Location: Hiding from my employers in the interwebs!
Contact:
Post
by Netpoet » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:32 am
Vorticus wrote: A little something to commemerate the Kolter family.
In back, Beth and Ryan. In front from left to right, KrisX, Christwriter, Vorticus, Phactorri, Legostar, and G-lode.
...
...
Ok, rkolter. I want to hear about the genetic traits that brought
THESE kids about. Talk about a Jerry Springer family... heh
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399 Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:
DJMayhem
cor leonis
Posts: 3651 Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:47 pm
Contact:
Post
by DJMayhem » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:14 pm
I dunno where i go. nobody loves me.
You know, i should work on this.
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647 Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:
Post
by CaptainClaude » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:25 pm
rkolter wrote: ryclaude wrote:
Drives Blackaby's car across Lego's family's front lawn
*floats over the offending car*
*tasers ryclaude until smoke comes out his ears and the engine dies*
Geh-Burble urble
Kirb
A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
Posts: 1828 Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 am
Location: I'll wrestle you for him.
Contact:
Post
by Kirb » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:32 pm
I belong to nobody!
I'm a rebel. A loose cannon. A mavrick.
Nobody loves me! *sobs*
Nutcracker
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1425 Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:59 am
Post
by Nutcracker » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:19 pm
Teammayhem wrote: I dunno where i go. nobody loves me.
I'm a nobody!
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:25 pm
Nutcracker wrote: Teammayhem wrote: I dunno where i go. nobody loves me.
I'm a nobody!
I love nobody.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:59 am
With Team? Ewww.
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378 Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:
Post
by Cope » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:05 am
Don't blame me, I voted for nobody.
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089 Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:
Post
by Col » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:23 am
Teammayhem wrote: I dunno where i go. nobody loves me.
Well heck, you can just be connected to all the people you've reviewed. That should cover quite a bit.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:07 am
Wouldn't that be almost everyone?
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399 Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:
Post
by Rkolter » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:18 am
mcDuffies wrote: Wouldn't that be almost everyone?
Not
me ...
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."
Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:
Post
by CJBurgandy » Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:16 am
Pimpette wrote: me and K-Dawg are a part of CJ's harem!
(as well as Merc and Komiyan and... one more person I think. My memory = bad)
CJ's Harem was K-Dawg, Pimpette, Komiyan, Mercury Hat and Mixedmyth, although MM never added the tag.
And I figured it out what it is about the lego CJ that looked off to me (besides boobs)... I'm a blond.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089 Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:
Post
by Col » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:28 am
mcDuffies wrote: Wouldn't that be almost everyone?
It'd be a bunch, but certainly not everyone.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:20 am
rkolter wrote: mcDuffies wrote: Wouldn't that be almost everyone?
Not
me ...
Cause you SUXXXXORZZ!
Just kidding.