Family Tree (and shizzle, warning: me stretch screen.)

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Risky wrote:
[AlmightyPyro] wrote: *greets this idea with a smiling face.*
Who on earth would adopt us? *sighs*
I will forever be a loner... with siblings...
We don't need to be adopted... if RK is on there, Aster can be put in as RK's eternal blood rival. I think that's a black line?
I like this. :)

Aster Azul, arch nemesis of Rkolter.

Risky and Pyro, sister and brother of Aster Azul.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

legostargalactica wrote:
ryclaude wrote:Man, that is one of the creepiest goddamn things I have Ever seen
Don't you talk about my family that way!
Drives Blackaby's car across Lego's family's front lawn

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

ryclaude wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
ryclaude wrote:Man, that is one of the creepiest goddamn things I have Ever seen
Don't you talk about my family that way!
Drives Blackaby's car across Lego's family's front lawn
*floats over the offending car*

*tasers ryclaude until smoke comes out his ears and the engine dies*
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

Mr.Bob wrote:Ack! It's the American Gothic people's grandkids!!
your ruining the moment!

yay family potrait.. good job vort!
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Netpoet
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1356
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:19 am
Location: Hiding from my employers in the interwebs!
Contact:

Post by Netpoet »

Vorticus wrote:A little something to commemerate the Kolter family.

Image

In back, Beth and Ryan. In front from left to right, KrisX, Christwriter, Vorticus, Phactorri, Legostar, and G-lode.
...

...

Ok, rkolter. I want to hear about the genetic traits that brought THESE kids about. Talk about a Jerry Springer family... heh

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

netpoet wrote:
Ok, rkolter. I want to hear about the genetic traits that brought THESE kids about. Talk about a Jerry Springer family... heh
The amazing genetic manipulation known as adoption? :P
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
DJMayhem
cor leonis
Posts: 3651
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:47 pm
Contact:

Post by DJMayhem »

I dunno where i go. nobody loves me.
You know, i should work on this.

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

rkolter wrote:
ryclaude wrote: Drives Blackaby's car across Lego's family's front lawn
*floats over the offending car*

*tasers ryclaude until smoke comes out his ears and the engine dies*
Geh-Burble urble

User avatar
Kirb
A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 am
Location: I'll wrestle you for him.
Contact:

Post by Kirb »

I belong to nobody!
I'm a rebel. A loose cannon. A mavrick.




Nobody loves me! *sobs*
ImageImage
*^*^*^*^* http://spacejunkarlia.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Comic
*^*^*^*^* http://deadgeargame.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Game
Image Best Compliment: MrBob: "Kirb may suck, but at least he isn't annoying."
Image

Nutcracker
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:59 am

Post by Nutcracker »

Teammayhem wrote:I dunno where i go. nobody loves me.
I'm a nobody! :D

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Nutcracker wrote:
Teammayhem wrote:I dunno where i go. nobody loves me.
I'm a nobody! :D
I love nobody.

Nutcracker
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:59 am

Post by Nutcracker »

Threesome!

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

With Team? Ewww.

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Nobody was a fine leader.

Post by Cope »

Don't blame me, I voted for nobody.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Teammayhem wrote:I dunno where i go. nobody loves me.
Well heck, you can just be connected to all the people you've reviewed. That should cover quite a bit.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Wouldn't that be almost everyone?

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

mcDuffies wrote:Wouldn't that be almost everyone?
Not me... :(
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

Pimpette wrote:me and K-Dawg are a part of CJ's harem!
(as well as Merc and Komiyan and... one more person I think. My memory = bad)
CJ's Harem was K-Dawg, Pimpette, Komiyan, Mercury Hat and Mixedmyth, although MM never added the tag.

And I figured it out what it is about the lego CJ that looked off to me (besides boobs)... I'm a blond.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

mcDuffies wrote:Wouldn't that be almost everyone?
It'd be a bunch, but certainly not everyone.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

rkolter wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:Wouldn't that be almost everyone?
Not me... :(
Cause you SUXXXXORZZ! :x


Just kidding. :wink:

Locked