Alter Egos III

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

The only videos I have of my young'o self are one of my older brother busting in on me on the bog with the camera, and another of me going "fuckshitfuckfuckshitshit" into the camera while wielding an Aliens action figure (that 'sploded when you pressed a button, best action figure EVAR) - aged six and eight.

YAY CHILDHOOD.

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:There's a picture of me dancing around in a skirt and huge sunglasses when I was 5. If I find it, I'll post it.
Don't you have a picture like that where you're twenty three?
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

yeahduff wrote:
PeppermintAfterlife wrote:There's a picture of me dancing around in a skirt and huge sunglasses when I was 5. If I find it, I'll post it.
Don't you have a picture like that where you're twenty three?
Yeah. I tihnk it's in this thread somewhere.
Image

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:
yeahduff wrote:
PeppermintAfterlife wrote:There's a picture of me dancing around in a skirt and huge sunglasses when I was 5. If I find it, I'll post it.
Don't you have a picture like that where you're twenty three?
Yeah. I tihnk it's in this thread somewhere.
Page 38.

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Speaking of totally awesome pictures, here's one of me looking totally glam:
Attachments
melookingtotallyglamOctober2002.jpg
melookingtotallyglamOctober2002.jpg (39.95 KiB) Viewed 1035 times
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Risky
69
Posts: 3834
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 8:41 am
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

Post by Risky »

Close as you'll get. Unless you come to portland.
Attachments
self-port.png
self-port.png (18.73 KiB) Viewed 1025 times

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

Agent Smith?

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Toxic wrote:Speaking of totally awesome pictures, here's one of me looking totally glam:
Are you wearing eye shadow?
Image

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

Post by Isukiyomi »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:
Toxic wrote:Speaking of totally awesome pictures, here's one of me looking totally glam:
Are you wearing eye shadow?
It *looks* like eyeshadow...
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Actually, that's what he looks like without eye shadow.

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

Toxic wrote:Speaking of totally awesome pictures, here's one of me looking totally glam:
Fancy a bit of the old horror violence? Maybe we should go get a pint of milk?

or are you about to break out and do cabaret?

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Yes, I am wearing eyeshadow. Which I put on myself!
Tynan wrote:
Toxic wrote:Speaking of totally awesome pictures, here's one of me looking totally glam:
Fancy a bit of the old horror violence? Maybe we should go get a pint of milk?

or are you about to break out and do cabaret?
Cheeky!
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

In the best sense of course! No offense meant.

User avatar
Risky
69
Posts: 3834
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 8:41 am
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

Post by Risky »

Noise Monkey wrote:Agent Smith?
Yes. I also played Elrond. Except then I had long hair. And sparklies. Here is me as Elrond.

User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here
Contact:

Post by Jim North »

Noise Monkey wrote:Agent Smith?
Surprised to see him, Mister Monkey?
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.

User avatar
Ryuko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1103
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:05 am
Contact:

Post by Ryuko »

Peekshur. o_o

Image

I shop this one around a lot, because I think I look good in it.
Image

User avatar
Corgan_dane
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Corgan_dane »

I swear to god, I know you from somewhere...

(Stares at the picture.)
Image

User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4147
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?
Contact:

Post by Pimpette »

That puppy sure looks happy.
Image

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

Pimpette wrote:That puppy sure looks happy.
And how!

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

I was playin' around with my camera the other night... no particular reason why, I guess I'm minutely narcisistic (bad bad spelling I know)

EDIT: because of the fact that I hate them, two pics have been deleted.
Attachments
me at a church play again... yes that's makeup again.
me at a church play again... yes that's makeup again.
me5.jpg (24.76 KiB) Viewed 860 times
Last edited by [AlmightyPyro] on Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

Locked