what games you all play?

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

[AlmightyPyro] wrote:One word. Oblivion!
Are you saying you're oblivious of existance of computer games?

User avatar
Blackaby
Regale her
Posts: 3441
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Sitting on the pudge.
Contact:

Post by Blackaby »

I'm pretty good at solitaire.
LOOK AT BLACKABY HE IS FILLED WITH TEH SCREAMY OMG
Image
guest artists get free puppies
Image

User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Post by Keffria »

Hm, I don't play any PC games, but I love my PS2. Right now, I'm making my way through Digital Devil Saga and Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (a PSX game). And I pre-ordered a copy of Devil Summoner in order to not have to run around looking for it a couple of months after it's released.

...Neko has made me into an Atlus fangirl. ;_;

Edit. Also DDR (I have Extreme 2 for the PS2, and I borrow friends' copies of other versions fairly often). I love that game.
Last edited by Keffria on Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

Guitar Hero.


All.

The.

Time.

User avatar
SergeXIII
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1809
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 9:24 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by SergeXIII »

Oh that reminded me to add DDR to my list.
Its become so much of a regular part of my day that I forgot... if that makes any sence.

User avatar
Jesusabdullah
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1993
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
Contact:

Post by Jesusabdullah »

Oh crap, I keep forgetting: I'm supposed to buy that super-pack with fallout and fallout 2 in it. I played a little of Fallout 2 ages ago, and it seemed awesome. I just worried too much about somehow fucking up. I also made the mistake of playing a ready-made character (shut up! Leave me alone! *pouts in the corner*). I tried Fallout Tactics too, but I got too caught up in trying to split supplies equally amongst my mans.

But yeah! Awesome pack! I oughta write myself a note.

User avatar
Jackhass
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3243
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:34 am
Location: Starring in your latest sex dream.

Post by Jackhass »

Lately I've been occupied with my new DS Lite and New Super Mario Bros.
Image

A zoo full of cute yet uproariously funny animals...how can you go wrong?

My Keenspace Forum!

ZeroHero
Regular Poster
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:05 am

Post by ZeroHero »

i just recently got xbox 360, i only own farcry and hitman bloodmoney, the rest of the my games are from gamefly

User avatar
Rickford
Irreverent
Posts: 1065
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:52 am
Location: London
Contact:

Post by Rickford »

mcDuffies wrote:
[AlmightyPyro] wrote:One word. Oblivion!
Are you saying you're oblivious of existance of computer games?
When the boobies mod is active, then yes. Everything else fades into the background. That and the death star replacing the game's largest moon. Mods are fun.

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

Rickford wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:
[AlmightyPyro] wrote:One word. Oblivion!
Are you saying you're oblivious of existance of computer games?
When the boobies mod is active, then yes. Everything else fades into the background. That and the death star replacing the game's largest moon. Mods are fun.
There's one that replaces the game's day/night cycle with a proper 24 hour one.
Image

User avatar
ShineDog
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:56 am
Location: Ayrshire, Scotland
Contact:

Post by ShineDog »

bad idea. the time based mods break various aspects of the NPC rotas in the game.


i WOULD reccomend oscuros oblivion overhaul (OOO 1.3 should be our very soon) fixes the damned immersion breaking AI and loot leveling issue.


right now, im playing..

Bloodbowl online.
Hitman : blood money (for the first time in actually enjoying a hitman game O_O)
GalCiv 2
SWAT4 (just got the expansion. best co-op ever)
PGR3

recently finished with...

HL2 ep1
Rogue Trooper
rollercoaster tycoon 3
Phoenix wright
tomb raider legend
hidden and dangerous 2



god damn i cant wait for supreme commander.
Jaw droppingly large strawberry desserts.

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

I've been play mostly maple story interspersed with some ddr. I need to dig through my older games to get some variety going.

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

City of Heroes mostly... If I'm awake, CoH. If I'm sleeping, I dream I'm playing CoH. If I'm unable to play CoH, I kill stuff until they surrender to my demands, and give CoH back. Then I go skeet shooting with level 1 Hellions.


help meee... help meee...
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

Crossfire wrote:City of Heroes mostly... If I'm awake, CoH. If I'm sleeping, I dream I'm playing CoH. If I'm unable to play CoH, I kill stuff until they surrender to my demands, and give CoH back. Then I go skeet shooting with level 1 Hellions.


help meee... help meee...

Omg.....omg it's Crossfire! Where've you been!?



I just finished Commandos 3. Possibly the WORST in the series.

And Hidden and Dangerous 1 is avalible for free now, as a marketing ploy for H&D2, and it's still a good game, if a bit outdated, you may want to try it. (you in general)
Last edited by Killbert-Robby on Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
ShineDog
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:56 am
Location: Ayrshire, Scotland
Contact:

Post by ShineDog »

commandos 3 is certainly widely regarded as the worst in the series, including strike force. which had SOME good press.
Jaw droppingly large strawberry desserts.

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

ShineDog wrote:commandos 3 is certainly widely regarded as the worst in the series, including strike force. which had SOME good press.
I was actually pleasantly suprised by Strike Force. It wasn't really Commandos "per se", but it was still better than I expected it to be. Turning a RTS into a FPS isn't exactly a smart move (Renegade, I'm looking at you)
Image

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

Killbert-Robby wrote:
Crossfire wrote:City of Heroes mostly... If I'm awake, CoH. If I'm sleeping, I dream I'm playing CoH. If I'm unable to play CoH, I kill stuff until they surrender to my demands, and give CoH back. Then I go skeet shooting with level 1 Hellions.


help meee... help meee...

Omg.....omg it's Crossfire! Where've you been!?

...I think I just told you. :oops:


And I almost never have naything to say around here, so I say nothing. But I recently got back in touch with my insane side, by playing a suicidal Storm Defender in CoH. Egad that's fun stuff... So I return to my roots once in a while.
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

User avatar
ShineDog
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:56 am
Location: Ayrshire, Scotland
Contact:

Post by ShineDog »

i see no reason why renegade couldnt have been good.


other than it sucked.


my biggest problem with strike force was that it was blatantly unfinished.
Jaw droppingly large strawberry desserts.

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

Crossfire wrote:
Killbert-Robby wrote:
Crossfire wrote:City of Heroes mostly... If I'm awake, CoH. If I'm sleeping, I dream I'm playing CoH. If I'm unable to play CoH, I kill stuff until they surrender to my demands, and give CoH back. Then I go skeet shooting with level 1 Hellions.


help meee... help meee...

Omg.....omg it's Crossfire! Where've you been!?

...I think I just told you. :oops:


And I almost never have naything to say around here, so I say nothing. But I recently got back in touch with my insane side, by playing a suicidal Storm Defender in CoH. Egad that's fun stuff... So I return to my roots once in a while.
Troll soccer?
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
TellTaleHeart
Regular Poster
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:35 pm
Location: under the floorboards

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Games I've been playing lately...

Computer: Online, City of Heroes. Offline, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri (with Alien Crossfire expansion) and Civ 4.

Tabletop: Mage- The Awakening RPG, Marvel Super Heroes RPG, and Star Fleet Battles.

My brother has a few oldschool consoles. The PS1 is usually running either a Street Fighter Alpha game, something from the Soul Edge series or King of Fighters. The Sega Saturn's mainly used for the Darkstalkers games, Street Fighter vs. X-Men, Cyberbots and more KoF. On the Neo-Geo CDZ we frequently play the Fatal Fury games, Samurai Spirits 2-4, Metal Slug 2 and, predictably, more KoF. When I can get the SNES away from my little sister, I'll play Zelda or Earthbound.

I think I've figured out why it's taking me so long to get my comic started. :)

Locked