Are you saying you're oblivious of existance of computer games?[AlmightyPyro] wrote:One word. Oblivion!
what games you all play?
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Keffria
- The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)

- Posts: 3748
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
- Location: not-France
Hm, I don't play any PC games, but I love my PS2. Right now, I'm making my way through Digital Devil Saga and Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (a PSX game). And I pre-ordered a copy of Devil Summoner in order to not have to run around looking for it a couple of months after it's released.
...Neko has made me into an Atlus fangirl. ;_;
Edit. Also DDR (I have Extreme 2 for the PS2, and I borrow friends' copies of other versions fairly often). I love that game.
...Neko has made me into an Atlus fangirl. ;_;
Edit. Also DDR (I have Extreme 2 for the PS2, and I borrow friends' copies of other versions fairly often). I love that game.
Last edited by Keffria on Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- CaptainClaude
- Witty British President
- Posts: 5647
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
- Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
- Contact:
- Jesusabdullah
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1993
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
- Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
- Contact:
Oh crap, I keep forgetting: I'm supposed to buy that super-pack with fallout and fallout 2 in it. I played a little of Fallout 2 ages ago, and it seemed awesome. I just worried too much about somehow fucking up. I also made the mistake of playing a ready-made character (shut up! Leave me alone! *pouts in the corner*). I tried Fallout Tactics too, but I got too caught up in trying to split supplies equally amongst my mans.
But yeah! Awesome pack! I oughta write myself a note.
But yeah! Awesome pack! I oughta write myself a note.
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
There's one that replaces the game's day/night cycle with a proper 24 hour one.Rickford wrote:When the boobies mod is active, then yes. Everything else fades into the background. That and the death star replacing the game's largest moon. Mods are fun.mcDuffies wrote:Are you saying you're oblivious of existance of computer games?[AlmightyPyro] wrote:One word. Oblivion!

- ShineDog
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 974
- Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:56 am
- Location: Ayrshire, Scotland
- Contact:
bad idea. the time based mods break various aspects of the NPC rotas in the game.
i WOULD reccomend oscuros oblivion overhaul (OOO 1.3 should be our very soon) fixes the damned immersion breaking AI and loot leveling issue.
right now, im playing..
Bloodbowl online.
Hitman : blood money (for the first time in actually enjoying a hitman game O_O)
GalCiv 2
SWAT4 (just got the expansion. best co-op ever)
PGR3
recently finished with...
HL2 ep1
Rogue Trooper
rollercoaster tycoon 3
Phoenix wright
tomb raider legend
hidden and dangerous 2
god damn i cant wait for supreme commander.
i WOULD reccomend oscuros oblivion overhaul (OOO 1.3 should be our very soon) fixes the damned immersion breaking AI and loot leveling issue.
right now, im playing..
Bloodbowl online.
Hitman : blood money (for the first time in actually enjoying a hitman game O_O)
GalCiv 2
SWAT4 (just got the expansion. best co-op ever)
PGR3
recently finished with...
HL2 ep1
Rogue Trooper
rollercoaster tycoon 3
Phoenix wright
tomb raider legend
hidden and dangerous 2
god damn i cant wait for supreme commander.
Jaw droppingly large strawberry desserts.
City of Heroes mostly... If I'm awake, CoH. If I'm sleeping, I dream I'm playing CoH. If I'm unable to play CoH, I kill stuff until they surrender to my demands, and give CoH back. Then I go skeet shooting with level 1 Hellions.
help meee... help meee...
help meee... help meee...
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
Crossfire wrote:City of Heroes mostly... If I'm awake, CoH. If I'm sleeping, I dream I'm playing CoH. If I'm unable to play CoH, I kill stuff until they surrender to my demands, and give CoH back. Then I go skeet shooting with level 1 Hellions.
help meee... help meee...
Omg.....omg it's Crossfire! Where've you been!?
I just finished Commandos 3. Possibly the WORST in the series.
And Hidden and Dangerous 1 is avalible for free now, as a marketing ploy for H&D2, and it's still a good game, if a bit outdated, you may want to try it. (you in general)
Last edited by Killbert-Robby on Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
I was actually pleasantly suprised by Strike Force. It wasn't really Commandos "per se", but it was still better than I expected it to be. Turning a RTS into a FPS isn't exactly a smart move (Renegade, I'm looking at you)ShineDog wrote:commandos 3 is certainly widely regarded as the worst in the series, including strike force. which had SOME good press.

Killbert-Robby wrote:Crossfire wrote:City of Heroes mostly... If I'm awake, CoH. If I'm sleeping, I dream I'm playing CoH. If I'm unable to play CoH, I kill stuff until they surrender to my demands, and give CoH back. Then I go skeet shooting with level 1 Hellions.
help meee... help meee...
Omg.....omg it's Crossfire! Where've you been!?
...I think I just told you.
And I almost never have naything to say around here, so I say nothing. But I recently got back in touch with my insane side, by playing a suicidal Storm Defender in CoH. Egad that's fun stuff... So I return to my roots once in a while.
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
Troll soccer?Crossfire wrote:Killbert-Robby wrote:Crossfire wrote:City of Heroes mostly... If I'm awake, CoH. If I'm sleeping, I dream I'm playing CoH. If I'm unable to play CoH, I kill stuff until they surrender to my demands, and give CoH back. Then I go skeet shooting with level 1 Hellions.
help meee... help meee...
Omg.....omg it's Crossfire! Where've you been!?
...I think I just told you.![]()
And I almost never have naything to say around here, so I say nothing. But I recently got back in touch with my insane side, by playing a suicidal Storm Defender in CoH. Egad that's fun stuff... So I return to my roots once in a while.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
- TellTaleHeart
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:35 pm
- Location: under the floorboards
Games I've been playing lately...
Computer: Online, City of Heroes. Offline, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri (with Alien Crossfire expansion) and Civ 4.
Tabletop: Mage- The Awakening RPG, Marvel Super Heroes RPG, and Star Fleet Battles.
My brother has a few oldschool consoles. The PS1 is usually running either a Street Fighter Alpha game, something from the Soul Edge series or King of Fighters. The Sega Saturn's mainly used for the Darkstalkers games, Street Fighter vs. X-Men, Cyberbots and more KoF. On the Neo-Geo CDZ we frequently play the Fatal Fury games, Samurai Spirits 2-4, Metal Slug 2 and, predictably, more KoF. When I can get the SNES away from my little sister, I'll play Zelda or Earthbound.
I think I've figured out why it's taking me so long to get my comic started.
Computer: Online, City of Heroes. Offline, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri (with Alien Crossfire expansion) and Civ 4.
Tabletop: Mage- The Awakening RPG, Marvel Super Heroes RPG, and Star Fleet Battles.
My brother has a few oldschool consoles. The PS1 is usually running either a Street Fighter Alpha game, something from the Soul Edge series or King of Fighters. The Sega Saturn's mainly used for the Darkstalkers games, Street Fighter vs. X-Men, Cyberbots and more KoF. On the Neo-Geo CDZ we frequently play the Fatal Fury games, Samurai Spirits 2-4, Metal Slug 2 and, predictably, more KoF. When I can get the SNES away from my little sister, I'll play Zelda or Earthbound.
I think I've figured out why it's taking me so long to get my comic started.







