Hello Internet forum!

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

*narrows eyes* The only reason i'm baking off is because struck-sama asked me to....if he didn't, you'd be dead...
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

*relieved* Well, at least Struck contacted you... that means he's ok enough to text...

Thanks for backing off, Akari. Struck will be proud of you.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

It makes this one happy that otosan would be proud of this one~! ^-^
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

User avatar
Slytha_wyrda
Regular Poster
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:20 am
Location: I used to know.............

Post by Slytha_wyrda »

im sorry for my outburst i should not judge so quickly but shadowstorm hurt struck and that is unforgivible. if you would like to talk shadowstorm i'm willing to talk to u, but NEVER hurt my friends. you will be living in an even worse nightmarish world than you are now.
"Oh, come on. You heard them, just beyond the veil, didn't you?"

- Luna Lovegood from "Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix"

User avatar
Lewellynthedolphin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
Contact:

Post by Lewellynthedolphin »

*blinks* well, now that i found this, i think i agree with akari. A lot of peoples lives are hell. my family has all but disowned me and I'm living in a hell of my own. Strucks been a bigger comfort to me over the last few days than anyone else that i know. and considering i've only known him a few months, I think he's one of the best people in the world. I feel pity for you, shadowstorm, but i swear, if you ever, and i mean ever, talk to someone i care about in that manner again...... well, i'll leave it at the words "your dead". *scowls* These people are some of the sweetest in the world and you had the nerve to talk so badly. I dont know, dont want to and hope you suffer.

~lewwy

p.s. this was a side to me which i tried to hide... sorry that you all had to see it.
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

It's ok lewwy-oniisama...*snuggles**nuzzles* This one knows that lewwy-oniisama is a very nice person, but even nice people have to have their outbursts once in a while...good to see lewwy-oniisama back...
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

Nice to see you back Akari*hugs her and wont...i said wont let go*
i am little bit of lonnleness
little bite of disregard
hand full of complaints but i cant help the fact everyone can see these scares
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

Akari_usagi wrote:It makes this one happy that otosan would be proud of this one~! ^-^
gotoku goshujin otokooya watashi gozen hanaigaari.

i translated straight from an english to japanese dictionary. let me know if it doesnt make sense :-? or if a word is wrong here or there or in the wrong sentence structure
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
DodgetheLightning
Regular Poster
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:27 am

Post by DodgetheLightning »

struck3xbylightning wrote:
Akari_usagi wrote:It makes this one happy that otosan would be proud of this one~! ^-^
gotoku goshujin otokooya watashi gozen hanaigaari.

i translated straight from an english to japanese dictionary. let me know if it doesnt make sense :-? or if a word is wrong here or there or in the wrong sentence structure
what the hell does that mean?
I am the Angel of Death....and i love my job!

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

uh what oh no
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

hehe.....look it up dodge-sama~! Thank you so much struck-otosan~! ^-^ you make this one feel so loved~! It was a bit sloppy in word orginization, but this one understood its meaning~! ^-^ *glomps
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Damn I missed all this people being nasty and out bursts could someone say please
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

you mone at having out burst saying im evil (and me not)
why dont you like me do it
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

Post Reply