Wildcard!
- The JAM
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2281
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Mexico...
- Contact:
Wildcard!
[...unWARP!!!]
Good evening.
WILDCARD, LIGHTNING!!!
WILDCARD, FREEZE!!!
WILDCARD, LIGHT SCIMITAR!!!
WILDCARD, FLAME!!!
WILDCARD, NOISE!!!
and of course:
Wildcard, state solar time!!
Nice ring to it. By the way "Wildcard" or "Wild Kaarde" is the name of a character in "Heir to the Empire", a Star Wars novel.
Good evening.
WILDCARD, LIGHTNING!!!
WILDCARD, FREEZE!!!
WILDCARD, LIGHT SCIMITAR!!!
WILDCARD, FLAME!!!
WILDCARD, NOISE!!!
and of course:
Wildcard, state solar time!!
Nice ring to it. By the way "Wildcard" or "Wild Kaarde" is the name of a character in "Heir to the Empire", a Star Wars novel.
Perfect name since he has no idea (yet) just WHAT it'll do whenever he triggers it.....it truely becomes his "wildcard/ace-in-the-hole" so to speak.
And Irons needs to present that loaner sword to Colin as a gift.....I don't give a crap what it's "collectable value" is.
Shaaruuk
And Irons needs to present that loaner sword to Colin as a gift.....I don't give a crap what it's "collectable value" is.
Shaaruuk
We are NOT surrounded.....this is a "target rich" environment!
- SolidusRaccoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: Outer Heaven
I'd buy that for a dollar.
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
-
Squirrelly61104
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 376
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:11 am
- Location: Sitting up and facing forward. Why?
I dub thee...
I say to thee... hit the dirt!!!I dub thee... Wildcard!
Gut reaction, but something tells me that finalizing the sale is gonna involve pyrotechnics of some sort!
Also, I like the idea of Quentyn shouting out something like 'Wildcard, flaming lance attack!' just before he invokes the swords power. His enemy will immidiately defend against some sort of fire attack, while the sword will likely do anything but what Quentyn has asked for.
Remember, a confused enemy is... uhmm... ahhh... what was I saying?
You can fool some of the people all of the time
And all of the people some of the time
But you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
And all of the people some of the time
But you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
- Madmoonie
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:05 pm
- Location: Not a fuzzy clue.... (waves)
- Contact:
WOW!!!!!!! THAT IS COOL!!!! WILDCARD!!!! THAT IS THE PERFECT NAME!!!!! SO COOL!!! WOW!!! I AM STILL GEEKING OVER THAT!! ........woooo. I need to go sit down....
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
- Shyal_malkes
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1807
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:12 am
- Contact:
- Madmoonie
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:05 pm
- Location: Not a fuzzy clue.... (waves)
- Contact:
That's six.
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
- SolidusRaccoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: Outer Heaven
Where's the tranq gun?Madmoonie wrote:WOW!!!!!!! THAT IS COOL!!!! WILDCARD!!!! THAT IS THE PERFECT NAME!!!!! SO COOL!!! WOW!!! I AM STILL GEEKING OVER THAT!! ........woooo. I need to go sit down....
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
- Shyal_malkes
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1807
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:12 am
- Contact:
- SolidusRaccoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: Outer Heaven
You all need serious mental help.shyal_malkes wrote:so i can't count, actually i thougth of too many two word phrases that seemed to fit so i decided to include more then one of them.Madmoonie wrote:That's six.
two words: that's six
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
Sweet, sweet, name. Rare, to find a kid that actually has a sense of good taste. Hrm. That's sorta my question too, what's next on the menu?
PS: What does he need a sword for? He's got a perfectly good sharp pointy stick, given to him from the Brownies. And is it obvious I haven't had breakfast yet?
PS: What does he need a sword for? He's got a perfectly good sharp pointy stick, given to him from the Brownies. And is it obvious I haven't had breakfast yet?
- SolidusRaccoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: Outer Heaven
So I am the resident crazy guy? Yippie. Now to go talk to the microwave.CasVeg wrote:When the crazy guy thinks you need help. . .SolidusRaccoon wrote:You all need serious mental help.
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
-
Mwalimu
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 303
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:54 pm
- Location: Bloomington, IL
- Contact:
Hmmm... at least it's better than "The Artifact Formerly Known as Pigsticker"bigdude wrote:I still like "Purple Pain"....
Joe McCauley
http://www.lionking.org/~mwalimu
http://www.lionking.org/~mwalimu