::pounces Gene:: Sankyuuuuuuu!!!!! ^^
- Mokonapuff
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 205
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: State: Insanity
- Contact:
-
Ekevu Cheetah
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Contact:
Hee hee hee hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha!!!
*laughs for so long starts feeling cramps* Ow ow! Hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha hee hee hee! *holds his belly and breathes deeply* Ooow! Ha ha ha!
That was memorable!
*laughs for so long starts feeling cramps* Ow ow! Hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha hee hee hee! *holds his belly and breathes deeply* Ooow! Ha ha ha!That was memorable!

=EFG=
-
CyberCorn Entropic
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: The Sock Zone
"Beware, annoying smokers, for the mallet of doom's loose!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"
A good ol' slapstick humor never hurts
(well, except for the guy under the mallet/anvil/etc that is
)
A good ol' slapstick humor never hurts
- Surreal Kins
We have been placed on this earth to discover our own path, and we will never be happy if we live someone else's idea of life.
- James Van Praagh
We have been placed on this earth to discover our own path, and we will never be happy if we live someone else's idea of life.
- James Van Praagh
- Mokonapuff
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 205
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: State: Insanity
- Contact:
The ANIME Mallet of Doom (TM) no less! Approved by Tenchi Muyo!, Slayers, Ranma 1/2, Yu Yu Hakusho, and countless other animes and mangas! ::sparkles and heartmarks:: Okay, this commercial is over. ^^On 2002-03-09 11:17, AtmanRyu wrote:
"Beware, annoying smokers, for the mallet of doom's loose!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"
-
Genecatlow
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3183
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Concord, CA. USA
- Contact:
*chuckle* You did indeed... and a good shotOn 2002-03-09 06:00, Mokonapuff wrote:
::dances happily:: I got 'im!!! *^____________________________^* ::shoujo sparkles:: Yattaaaaa!!! ::goes into SD-bunny mode and dances a jig with Tsuzuki-inu, both chanting:: Got 'im, got 'im, got 'im, WHOOOOO!!!!!
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mokonapuff on 2002-03-09 11:20 ]</font>
it was, too! (The luring of the victim into
range with the analgesic was a nice, sneaky
touch as well.) I did feel Mokona deserved a
shot at Bob, after all. I know she wanted to
deal the hater bear a few well deserved bumps
on his (very) hard head also, but at the very
least he's plainly and clearly who he is.
Bob has been giving the impression that he's
just a wacky DJ type, and his deception makes
his wrongs that much worse. >=)
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: genecatlow on 2002-03-09 17:58 ]</font>
-
Genecatlow
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3183
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Concord, CA. USA
- Contact:
Yes, that's sort of why the Festival took aOn 2002-03-09 13:17, ArchTeryx wrote:
Heh. I must say, I'm both admiring and envious. Admiring in that Gene's willing to actually draw comics based on threads on the board, and envious that it wasn't me that got drawn. (Of course, if Gene drew everyone, then he wouldn't have time for normal plot!)
-- ArchTeryx
little longer that I'd planned. But with the
occasional Gene Catlow Presents installment,
there are possibilities for guest appearances
that allow the main plot to continue without
interruption! ^_^
(And hey, maybe you will be drawn sometime)
-
Genecatlow
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3183
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Concord, CA. USA
- Contact:
Hee hee! Bob is the type who likes toOn 2002-03-09 10:44, mellotron wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! ROTFL
Yay for Mokonapuff!!! ::bounces up and down:: ^__^
Hope RedWolf's still hungry, looks like he'll be having a big pancake for breakfast...
Mel
be popular, but I don't think what's happening
now is what he had in mind!
-
Ekevu Cheetah
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Contact:
What? He doesn't like to be thought as food? Ah, who could've guessed!On 2002-03-09 18:05, genecatlow wrote:
Hee hee! Bob is the type who likes to
be popular, but I don't think what's happening
now is what he had in mind!

Mokonapuff is BreeAnn, and BreeAnn is Mokonapuff. *Bass soap opera sound effect for revelation-related situations!!!*On 2002-03-09 18:46, ItaX wrote:
Are you Mokonapuff or BreeAnn!?

=EFG=
- Mokonapuff
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 205
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: State: Insanity
- Contact:
It wasn't just cause he's a smoker, I can handle those, but I'd been wanting to pop him one for a week or so.On 2002-03-09 18:46, ItaX wrote:
Geez! That was one of a good shot! I hate when people smoke near me!
Nyao, I'm both!! BreeAnn is my real life name. :Just one thing...Are you Mokonapuff or BreeAnn!?
Gomen nasai, but the Anime Mallet of Doom (TM) is the sole property of Total Slaughter Inc. and those involved in the Random Anime Universes RPG. All rights void where prohibited, which is outside the membership of either two organizations. ::smiles cutely, heartmarks and sparkles::BTW! Can I borrow this "mallet of doom"?! I could use it to avoid those damn smokers!
- Mokonapuff
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 205
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: State: Insanity
- Contact:
::glomp:: Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much!! I saw that this mornin' and it just made mah DAY!!! :On 2002-03-09 17:56, genecatlow wrote:
*chuckle* You did indeed... and a good shot
it was, too! (The luring of the victim into
range with the analgesic was a nice, sneaky
touch as well.) I did feel Mokona deserved a
shot at Bob, after all. I know she wanted to
deal the hater bear a few well deserved bumps
on his (very) hard head also, but at the very
least he's plainly and clearly who he is.
Bob has been giving the impression that he's
just a wacky DJ type, and his deception makes
his wrongs that much worse. >=)
- ItaX
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Fortaleza, CE, Brazil
- Contact:
You know what!? Gimme 5 minutes alone with Bob and...On 2002-03-09 19:06, Mokonapuff wrote:
It wasn't just cause he's a smoker, I can handle those, but I'd been wanting to pop him one for a week or so.
(DarkX: He will fell the terror!!
Ah!Nyao, I'm both!! BreeAnn is my real life name. ::
Oh! It's OK then!Gomen nasai, but the Anime Mallet of Doom (TM) is the sole property of Total Slaughter Inc. and those involved in the Random Anime Universes RPG. All rights void where prohibited, which is outside the membership of either two organizations. ::smiles cutely, heartmarks and sparkles::
Where there is light...there is darkness!
- Mokonapuff
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 205
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: State: Insanity
- Contact:
Well, to join the Random Anime Universes RPG, you tell me which character you want to play, and I'll let Char, one of the admins know. She'll give final approval, then I'll let you know what to do from there. Here's the characters already taken:On 2002-03-09 19:23, ItaX wrote:
Oh! It's OK then!But I'm an anime/RPG junkie too!
So! How do I join this "organization" you just talked about?
From Aa, Megamisama!
Keiichi
From Weiss Kreuz
Ran "Aya" Fujimiya
Yohji Kudou
Ken Hidaka
Omi Tsukiyono
From Gensomaden Saiyuki
Goku
Gojyo
Hakkai
Sanzo
From Slayers/NEXT/TRY
Hellmaster Phibrizo
From Furi Kuri
The entire cast. Sery plays 'em all.
From Angel Sanctuary
Kira Sakuya
From Excel Saga
Il Parazzo
Excell
Hyatt
From Cowboy Bebop
Ed
Ein
From Yami no Matsuei
Tsuzuki Asato
Kazutaka Muraki
Watari Yataka
From Trigun
Nicholas D. Wolfwood
And, occasionally for the fun, we do cameos of other characters from the series we're using, or completely random characters from other animes. S'why it's called the Random Anime Universes RPG!!
Ciao!! ::heartmark/sparkle::
-
CyberCorn Entropic
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: The Sock Zone
Don't forget that similar mallets have been a mainstay of American cartoons (especially Warner Brothers) for years. They won't be as powerful as the Anime Mallet of Doom, per say, but you might find one that would suit you quite well, perhaps a "switchblade" type or one made from sapient pearwood (not only can you whack people with it, but it'll be happy to whack people without you holding it!).Quoth the Mokonapuff:
Gomen nasai, but the Anime Mallet of Doom (TM) is the sole property of Total Slaughter Inc. and those involved in the Random Anime Universes RPG. All rights void where prohibited, which is outside the membership of either two organizations. ::smiles cutely, heartmarks and sparkles::
"The more you observe politics, the more you've got to admit that each party is worse than the other." ~ Will Rogers
- Mokonapuff
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 205
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: State: Insanity
- Contact:
Actually, I have a lovely, 200 piece collection of mallets myself. I just borrowed the Anime Mallet of Doom from the organization because it packs the most powerful punch. ^^On 2002-03-09 20:30, CyberCorn Entropic wrote:
Don't forget that similar mallets have been a mainstay of American cartoons (especially Warner Brothers) for years. They won't be as powerful as the Anime Mallet of Doom, per say, but you might find one that would suit you quite well, perhaps a "switchblade" type or one made from sapient pearwood (not only can you whack people with it, but it'll be happy to whack people without you holding it!).