For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Zph719s
Regular Poster
Posts: 47 Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:50 am
Location: Missouri
Contact:
Post
by Zph719s » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:22 pm
I know it's terribly exciting but...
Flatwood is turning one year old on New Year's Day.
There's a new page added on the site just for the special occassion:
http://flatwood.keenspace.com/Anniversary.html
So, if you wanna, you can check that out.
There's some free crap like Wallpapers, color sheets, flash movies...
And a boring dissertation by my.
Anyway, have a good one.
Godoftarot
Regular Poster
Posts: 911 Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:34 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
Contact:
Post
by Godoftarot » Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:04 pm
Congrats! ^^
Did anyone who started their comic a year ago not start it in December? We've had an awful lot of birthdays this month.
Sippan
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1216 Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:54 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Post
by Sippan » Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:21 pm
Hooray! Congratulations, youngster. I can say that, because I started my comic before you started yours and therefore I am an "old timer". Oh, I remember the day my comic turned one year old... It's like I'm reliving it right now :O
Axonite
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1053 Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:06 pm
Location: NEPA
Contact:
Post
by Axonite » Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:29 pm
Congratulations!
Jha'Meia
Regular Poster
Posts: 114 Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:24 am
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Formerly Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Contact:
Post
by Jha'Meia » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:47 pm
*applauds*
^_^ Congrats!
Genesis_13
Regular Poster
Posts: 429 Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
Contact:
Post
by Genesis_13 » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:50 pm
godoftarot wrote: Congrats! ^^
Did anyone who started their comic a year ago not start it in December? We've had an awful lot of birthdays this month.
Well, I started mine in June...but I wasn't on the forums (or in the country, come to think of it) at the time to celebrate it.
By the way, hooray! Yatta! Huzzah! Congrats!
Smight
Regular Poster
Posts: 861 Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:50 am
Location: A Dark Place
Contact:
Post
by Smight » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:55 pm
Congratzzzzzz
I remember caring... It was nice.
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532 Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:
Post
by LAGtheNoggin » Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:24 pm
Congratulations! I was there from the start and I've been enjoying every update (although I'm a little behind with the archives right now) - Good job! ^.^
I'm just sad I wasn't around to see your previous efforts.
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748 Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France
Post
by Keffria » Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:02 pm
Well, since mcDuffies is AWOL, someone needs to do this:
godoftarot wrote: Congrats! ^^
Anyway, keep it up! Flatwood is one of my favourite webcomics. ^_^ (Why is it not on my links page...? Maybe because I haven't updated the actual links in over a month. Argh.)
Bekka
Regular Poster
Posts: 515 Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:52 am
Post
by Bekka » Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:18 pm
Congratulations and happy b'day to Flatwood
I love the comic.
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3698 Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:
Post
by Faub » Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:43 pm
Congratulations!
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378 Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:
Post
by Cope » Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:54 pm
Keffria wrote: Well, since mcDuffies is AWOL, someone needs to do this:
godoftarot wrote: Congrats! ^^
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560 Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City
Post
by Carlin » Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:31 pm
Cope wrote: Keffria wrote: Well, since mcDuffies is AWOL, someone needs to do this:
godoftarot wrote: Congrats! ^^
For tradition.
Ohh... shiney. *runs off*
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?
Prettydragoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1981 Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
Contact:
Post
by Prettydragoon » Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:13 am
Crossfire wrote: Cope wrote: Keffria wrote: Well, since mcDuffies is AWOL, someone needs to do this:
For tradition.
For great justice.
This webcomic, seen
here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the
tormented artist I am!
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644 Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:
Post
by Dutch! » Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:57 am
prettydragoon wrote: Crossfire wrote: Cope wrote:
For tradition.
For great justice.
For the hell of it.
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6659 Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here
Contact:
Post
by Jim North » Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:22 am
*opens up journal and begins to write*
"I had thought that I was done with the madness, the destruction, the pervasive human misery . . . but it seems that the evil has risen again.
"The quote pyramid is back! "
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173 Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:
Post
by Warren » Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:18 am
Duh-duh-DUNNNNNNNN!
Phalanx
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3737 Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 am
Location: Superglued to the forum by Yeahduff
Contact:
Post
by Phalanx » Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:36 am
Go Flatwood!
It's got to be one of my favourite comics out there!
Birdie
Keeps telling everyone stuff
Posts: 813 Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:50 am
Location: With your mom
Contact:
Post
by Birdie » Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:35 pm
Another great comic making the one year mark and I haven't read it yet. Why aren't I reading all these great comics? Someone shoot me!
"I find the first strip on this site incredibly offensive and awful" - Scott Kurtz
SuperFightFight More Filling than Douche Juice!
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644 Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:
Post
by Dutch! » Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:39 pm
*shoots supernerdcore with a spud gun*
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?