Are Clowns Scary?
- Theamazingsquad
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:36 am
- Location: Ballymena, N. Ireland
- Contact:
Are Clowns Scary?
It's a simple question. Guys with white faces, crazy hair and red lips. Scary? You decide
http://theamazingsquad.comicgenesis.com
Studying Architecture. Going to go to Art school instead
Comic slowly returning from Haitus
Life is grand.
Studying Architecture. Going to go to Art school instead
Comic slowly returning from Haitus
Life is grand.
- Beyonder_alpha
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 589
- Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:40 pm
- Alaina
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 511
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:37 pm
- Location: Portland until California
- Contact:
Re: Are Clowns Scary?
Hm...sounds like Dr. Frank from Rocky Horror. Yeah, I guess I find him kinda scary.theamazingsquad wrote:It's a simple question. Guys with white faces, crazy hair and red lips. Scary?
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
- Zhan_Dvega
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:49 pm
- Jim North
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6659
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
- Location: The Omnipresent Here
- Contact:
Clowns? Evil and scary? Pfft. Whatever, man.
And I watched It shortly after it came out and all, myself . . . but only 'cause I wanted to watch it. Apparently I'm one of the few people who wasn't forced to watch it at a young age.
The book's better, anyway. Even if the movie does have Harry Anderson.
And I watched It shortly after it came out and all, myself . . . but only 'cause I wanted to watch it. Apparently I'm one of the few people who wasn't forced to watch it at a young age.
The book's better, anyway. Even if the movie does have Harry Anderson.
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
- Blahsville!
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:04 am
- Location: Blahsville, USA
- Contact:
I'm an old fogie, so It came along too late for me to see it while young. But yes, Tim Curry was easily the best thing in the piece. Although the child-actors did pretty well, better than the adult versions of themselves in many cases.
And I don't find clowns to be particularly evil or scary. Still, if you're looking for evil clown action, there the immortal flick Killer Klowns From Outer Space.
And I don't find clowns to be particularly evil or scary. Still, if you're looking for evil clown action, there the immortal flick Killer Klowns From Outer Space.
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
I've got Binzo the schitzophrenic clown in WrongWay, so evil.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
anyone who thinks it's fun to make poodle sculptures out of balloons is way creepy in my books...
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!







</a>




