Heya. it's nice to meet you. I guess I'm a newbie agian.
- Resolve
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:39 pm
- Location: This island Earth
- Contact:
Heya. it's nice to meet you. I guess I'm a newbie agian.
I don't recognize any names, but the feeling's still the same.
Its nice to be back, alot of changes, alot of new people and things definitely look alot cooler now. The maintainers are doing an awesome job. long live the 'space.
Its nice to be back, alot of changes, alot of new people and things definitely look alot cooler now. The maintainers are doing an awesome job. long live the 'space.
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
- Mercury Hat
- Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

- Posts: 5608
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
- Location: Hello city.
- Contact:
Hiya! I'm the youngest one here!
(I'm 7.)
(I'm 7.)
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
>>
Watch this:
http://www.gamasutra.com - Game developer community and resources.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.
Howdy!
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Now Alive Again
Now Alive Again
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
Or some ketchup chips? nyoSortelli wrote:Did you bring us gum?
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
- TheGoobla
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
- Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)
Resolve, eh? So you're the one the terrorists are always strengthening! OMFGID DIRTY MUSSELMEN TERRORIST!
* Points accusingly *
Not that I mean anything by that...
* Hides from Jamie's secret police *
* Points accusingly *
Does anyone else know if and when we're going to hold a new election?Evil Jamie! wrote:Hello! Welcome to the forums.
I'm the president!
Not that I mean anything by that...
* Hides from Jamie's secret police *
- Grabmygoblin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4062
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm












