Let's play: Who/What is in you avatar!!!!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
PieceOfSkunk
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1350
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:42 pm
Location: DFW TX USA

Post by PieceOfSkunk »

Mine is a piece of toast from the video for "Move Your Feet" by Junior Senior. I love the animation style it's done in, and I like the random toast enough that it's my avatar and my desktop.

User avatar
Christwriter
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1915
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:56 am

Post by Christwriter »

My <a href="http://freakofnature.keenspace.com/pira ... pirate!</a>

Who may or may not have a fictional future. :)

CW
"Remember that the definition of an adventure is someone else having a hell of a hard time a thousand miles away."
--Abbykat, NaNoWriMo participant '04

Coloring tutorial It's a little like coloring boot camp. Without the boots.

<a href="http://blueskunk.spiderforest.com"> Image</a>
<a href="http://www.nanowrimo.org"> NaNoWriMo </a> --for anyone who has ever aspired to write a novel. Insanity is also a requirement.

User avatar
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:

Post by Kris X »

Why me, of course. The lovable Disheveled Pocket Kitty.

The cat image is Googled, but the skeery dark person is a self photo edited and taken by myself of myself.
Image
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.

User avatar
BeefotronX
Regular Poster
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:40 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by BeefotronX »

My avatar is none other than Dr. Amos T. Frohawk, a main character in my comic. In the movie he would probably be played by Will Ferrell.
Image
A webcomic so scrumptrelescent you can barely move.

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

My avatar portraits the sexiest anime girl in the whole world...!

User avatar
Genesis_13
Regular Poster
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
Contact:

Post by Genesis_13 »

Mine is JESUS!

...

...and me.
Who are you calling a super-small bean you need a magnifying glass to see?!!!

This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!

User avatar
Chibiartstudios
Regular Poster
Posts: 978
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:33 pm
Location: Right behind you!
Contact:

Post by Chibiartstudios »

Me! Introducing the Keenspace Colluseum. It's not from any of my WN comics.

Though now that I think about It, I look nothing like my avatar. Except for the fact that we are both short and mildly evil.
Help me live my childhood dream of becoming the head of an evil corrupt corporate conglomorate:
Image

User avatar
Paul.Power
Regular Poster
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Churchill College, Cambridge
Contact:

Post by Paul.Power »

Based on my Team 17 Forums avatar. It's me as a Worm Scientist complete with Nuke Goggle. Though it bares no actual resemblence to me, it's basically my primary online "look", as it were.
Boot Camp - There don't appear to be many Worms webcomics out there...

Image

User avatar
Genesis_13
Regular Poster
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
Contact:

Post by Genesis_13 »

Paul.Power wrote:Though it bares no actual resemblence to me,
And a simple spelling mistake becomes a highly amusing anecdote to tell others. :D
Who are you calling a super-small bean you need a magnifying glass to see?!!!

This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

Mine is a Yorp, as drawn by the talented Mr. Bob. Contrary to popular belief it is not Nob, who is the main character of my comic.

User avatar
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:

Post by Dutch! »

Casper, one of the kids in the comic.
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
Image

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

Mine used to be my eye
But then I changed it to a go stones formation. It's still an eye, but it's not mine, because I've taken it from somebody's else's game.

BTW,
Beyonder_Alpha's avatar for some reason reminds me of Ratbert.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:
Spriteville, USA wrote:Me. Possibly about to kick Mega Man's ass.
Do you have a mega buster on your arm? That would complete the awesomeness.
I have a mega buster and on weekends I wear colored spandex depending on my attack mode.

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

Mine is Alex from the first comic.

I call it "Your methodology is highly suspect."
jag saknar självförtroende

User avatar
Paul.Power
Regular Poster
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Churchill College, Cambridge
Contact:

Post by Paul.Power »

Genesis_13 wrote:
Paul.Power wrote:Though it bares no actual resemblence to me,
And a simple spelling mistake becomes a highly amusing anecdote to tell others. :D
Whoops. Usually I'm very good at spotting them...

(that's right Paul, keep digging...)
Boot Camp - There don't appear to be many Worms webcomics out there...

Image

User avatar
Sopheia
Regular Poster
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:47 am
Location: A'dam

Post by Sopheia »

It's my eye, if that wasn't completely obvious already. Just my eye, with weird colours.

Yup.
Making most out of life is all about thinking positive!
My comic: College of Magic

Wp
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1335
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:08 am
Contact:

Post by Wp »

RPin wrote:My avatar portraits the sexiest anime girl in the whole world...!
... I don't recognize her...

User avatar
Sketch286
Regular Poster
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by Sketch286 »

i'm me!...or the me from the comic....which doesn't really look like me cuz for some reason i'm the only person i cant even draw a resemblence to. but yeah, sleeping is nice

User avatar
Bustertheclown
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
Location: ATOMIC!
Contact:

Post by Bustertheclown »

My studio logo and personal mascot, Buster the Clown.
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies

http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

wp wrote:
RPin wrote:My avatar portraits the sexiest anime girl in the whole world...!
... I don't recognize her...
How can you not know the blue haired, bespeckled, geeky, and no doubt petit

Post Reply