Let's play: Who/What is in you avatar!!!!
- PieceOfSkunk
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:42 pm
- Location: DFW TX USA
- Christwriter
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1915
- Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:56 am
My <a href="http://freakofnature.keenspace.com/pira ... pirate!</a>
Who may or may not have a fictional future.
CW
Who may or may not have a fictional future.
CW
"Remember that the definition of an adventure is someone else having a hell of a hard time a thousand miles away."
--Abbykat, NaNoWriMo participant '04
Coloring tutorial It's a little like coloring boot camp. Without the boots.
<a href="http://blueskunk.spiderforest.com">
</a>
<a href="http://www.nanowrimo.org"> NaNoWriMo </a> --for anyone who has ever aspired to write a novel. Insanity is also a requirement.
--Abbykat, NaNoWriMo participant '04
Coloring tutorial It's a little like coloring boot camp. Without the boots.
<a href="http://blueskunk.spiderforest.com">
</a><a href="http://www.nanowrimo.org"> NaNoWriMo </a> --for anyone who has ever aspired to write a novel. Insanity is also a requirement.
- BeefotronX
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:40 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Contact:
- Genesis_13
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
- Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
- Contact:
Mine is JESUS!
...
...and me.
...
...and me.
Who are you calling a super-small bean you need a magnifying glass to see?!!!
This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!
This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!
- Chibiartstudios
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 978
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:33 pm
- Location: Right behind you!
- Contact:
- Paul.Power
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 293
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:24 pm
- Location: Churchill College, Cambridge
- Contact:
- Genesis_13
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
- Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
- Contact:
And a simple spelling mistake becomes a highly amusing anecdote to tell others.Paul.Power wrote:Though it bares no actual resemblence to me,
Who are you calling a super-small bean you need a magnifying glass to see?!!!
This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!
This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!
Mine used to be my eye
But then I changed it to a go stones formation. It's still an eye, but it's not mine, because I've taken it from somebody's else's game.
BTW,
Beyonder_Alpha's avatar for some reason reminds me of Ratbert.
But then I changed it to a go stones formation. It's still an eye, but it's not mine, because I've taken it from somebody's else's game.
BTW,
Beyonder_Alpha's avatar for some reason reminds me of Ratbert.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
-
Spriteville, USA
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2060
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm
- Paul.Power
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 293
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:24 pm
- Location: Churchill College, Cambridge
- Contact:
It's my eye, if that wasn't completely obvious already. Just my eye, with weird colours.
Yup.
Yup.
Making most out of life is all about thinking positive!
My comic: College of Magic
My comic: College of Magic
- Bustertheclown
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
- Location: ATOMIC!
- Contact:
My studio logo and personal mascot, Buster the Clown.
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
- LAGtheNoggin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: the sea side
- Contact:




