The KeenCaptors!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Artzombie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:19 pm
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA
Contact:

Post by Artzombie »

Indeed, the switch.

Oh, and I never got to personally say how terrific your comic is Ghastly, and I bow to you as the true King of Great Cafepress Products! (I still laugh about the Adult Bib)
Image
Author and creator of Graveyard Studios
LJ http://www.livejournal.com/users/art_zombie

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

......soooooo, the rules say submissions have to be in color, but says something about black and white coloring. Would it be OK if I turned something in that was inked black and white with lots of cross hatching, or does it HAVE to be color?
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

Sorry guys, my modem broke last sunday, I'll try to catch up now.

I just don't want the submissions to be plain pencil sketchs, YeahDuff. Everything else is fine.

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Cool. I'll draw something up then.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Okie
Regular Poster
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:35 am
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by Okie »

Image
here's a small version of the card i submitted
THE DUTCH
<a href="http://roughies.comicgenesis.com">Image
<a href="http://roughies.comicgenesis.com">Roughies</a>
For fans of Brainwashing and Garbage Eating.

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

In yer inbox mate. Crop away.

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

Here's a really cut down copy of what my cards gonna look like. Still gotta mess with a background though. And I haven't decided on a name.

*edit* pic moved down
Last edited by Brockway on Sat Jan 24, 2004 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

Alright! So far, 21 submissions, and they all came very nice, I think.

I need to hear from Okies and Mr. Bob. Their card sets are large in size, and hotmail accounts have little space. If you havent gotten your cards, just give me another adress.

Also, only the people who submitted print size files got this:

Image

In case you're wondering what it means, it's supposed to be "Talent", "Charisma" and "Competence", the three most important qualities a cartoonist must have.

And for the people who are curious to see the other cards, why don't you just post links to your own here, while I don't set up the site?

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

RPin wrote:I need to hear from Okies and Mr. Bob. Their card sets are large in size, and hotmail accounts have little space.
There should be space at the same adress now. Unless its like +1000KB or something...

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

Bob, the e-mail bounced again. Do you have another where I could send? It's almost 1.9 mbyte in size.
Last edited by RPin on Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Ste-Julienne
Contact:

Post by Ti-Phil »

The Volet

What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?

"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

http://gunsnstuff.keenspace.com/gunpose2.png

There's the huge ass version I sent to RPin.

Here's the small one: Image
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
Okie
Regular Poster
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:35 am
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by Okie »

i got mine fine, thanks.
<a href="http://roughies.comicgenesis.com">Image
<a href="http://roughies.comicgenesis.com">Roughies</a>
For fans of Brainwashing and Garbage Eating.

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

Time for the old back up email address!
boboosterwijk@yahoo.co.uk

User avatar
Superlance
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
Location: ASMS, Mobile
Contact:

Post by Superlance »

I present: The Strike

I love red... it's so snazzy... it reminds me of a shining Ferrari... :P
Image

ASMS: The school for the criminally insane.
They put us here to keep up away from the normal people.
You feared Algebra in high school? Integral Calculus is a required class here.

Wethamster
Regular Poster
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:54 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Post by Wethamster »

Well I have two things drawn out, all I need to do is color them.

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

Mine! I like. :D
Image

ZOMBIE USER 17345
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1043
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

BOB YOU SICK FUCK!

Post by ZOMBIE USER 17345 »

HURRAY! It's the penguin!



er . . . I mean "<i>the Hula</i>".

User avatar
Asarea
Regular Poster
Posts: 718
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:53 pm
Location: Outta space
Contact:

Post by Asarea »

Voil
My DA-Gallery - some art stuff

User avatar
Faceless
Regular Poster
Posts: 916
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:28 am
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Post by Faceless »

[quote="Asarea"]Voil

Post Reply