The KeenCaptors!
Here's a really cut down copy of what my cards gonna look like. Still gotta mess with a background though. And I haven't decided on a name.
*edit* pic moved down
*edit* pic moved down
Last edited by Brockway on Sat Jan 24, 2004 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- RPin
- Gentleman Pornographer
- Posts: 2930
- Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
- Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
- Contact:
Alright! So far, 21 submissions, and they all came very nice, I think.
I need to hear from Okies and Mr. Bob. Their card sets are large in size, and hotmail accounts have little space. If you havent gotten your cards, just give me another adress.
Also, only the people who submitted print size files got this:

In case you're wondering what it means, it's supposed to be "Talent", "Charisma" and "Competence", the three most important qualities a cartoonist must have.
And for the people who are curious to see the other cards, why don't you just post links to your own here, while I don't set up the site?
I need to hear from Okies and Mr. Bob. Their card sets are large in size, and hotmail accounts have little space. If you havent gotten your cards, just give me another adress.
Also, only the people who submitted print size files got this:

In case you're wondering what it means, it's supposed to be "Talent", "Charisma" and "Competence", the three most important qualities a cartoonist must have.
And for the people who are curious to see the other cards, why don't you just post links to your own here, while I don't set up the site?
- Ti-Phil
- Héro de Dessin Animé
- Posts: 1928
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Ste-Julienne
- Contact:
The Volet
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
http://gunsnstuff.keenspace.com/gunpose2.png
There's the huge ass version I sent to RPin.
Here's the small one:
There's the huge ass version I sent to RPin.
Here's the small one:

Time for the old back up email address!
boboosterwijk@yahoo.co.uk
boboosterwijk@yahoo.co.uk
- Superlance
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 974
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
- Location: ASMS, Mobile
- Contact:
-
Wethamster
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:54 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Contact:
-
ZOMBIE USER 17345
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
BOB YOU SICK FUCK!
HURRAY! It's the penguin!
er . . . I mean "<i>the Hula</i>".
er . . . I mean "<i>the Hula</i>".







