Probably already done...

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Soap Soaperson
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1182
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
Location: Florida

Post by Soap Soaperson »

RPG World, Jack, Saturnalia, Flipside, and any of my friends' comics. =(
Yay. | Yay Part II.

---

NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.

<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no

User avatar
Valuedan
Regular Poster
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:41 am
Location: Cheney
Contact:

Post by Valuedan »

<a href="http://dansedansemacabre.net">Danse Danse Macabre</a> is pretty funny how about you go read it

User avatar
Stolle
Regular Poster
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:37 pm
Contact:

Post by Stolle »

I love you, valuedan, damn it.

User avatar
Valuedan
Regular Poster
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:41 am
Location: Cheney
Contact:

Post by Valuedan »

Good!
<a href="http://dansedansemacabre.net">Danse Danse Macabre</a> is pretty funny how about you go read it

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

I read way to many webcomics to have strong feelings about them anymore, but the one that I think has the most asthetic art style is http://www.dragon-tails.com/ even though it's basically done now.

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Post by MixedMyth »

Catharsis
MacHall
AppleGeeks (and I don't even use a mac...)
Dominic Deegan
Narbonic
No Rest for the Wicked
Penny Arcade
I Drew This
8 Bit Theater
VG Cats
Ozy and Millie (though need to get back into it)
Zebra Girl
Killroy and Tina
RPG World
Omega Syndrome, if it ever updates
No Need for Bushido
Demonology 101, though it's finished
A Miracle of Science
Kagerou
Reman Mythology
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Right now I'd be saddest for SGR ending... There's a lot more comics I wouldn't like to see ended, most of those on my links page...
...I secretly hope that Sluggy will end soon and put itself out of mizery. I love that comic but it's far from what it used to be and you can repeat one formula only a number of times... CRFH is going towards that too, but I wouldn't like to see it ending before all storylines are resolved (damnit... it's same old mathclass jokes again... how many more times is she gonna repeat them? :cry: )

User avatar
Bwerith
Regular Poster
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:40 pm
Location: Suburban Canada
Contact:

Post by Bwerith »

The problem is, I'm following soooo many different webcomics that if any one in particular kicked the bucket, I might not even notice.

That said, I'd be a little sad if the following got canned:
-Sluggy Freelance (what? no one else on these forums worships the comic?)
-Freefall
-Schlock Mercenary
-El Goonish Shive
-a dozen more that I can't remember because I don't have access to my bookmarks right now

When Demonology 101 and One Over Zero finished, I was all mopey, so I guess that counts.

And then of course there's Fate Martyr Sapheire with its hyper-pretty drawings that I keep checking every few months on the off chance that it's being updated again... so I guess that counts too.
Image

User avatar
Tarotreader3
Regular Poster
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:24 pm
Location: Peterborough OR Markham ontario, canada
Contact:

Post by Tarotreader3 »

lowroad 75
pointless
ded end

these three comics rock my world right now. I read many many more, and love more, but these are ones that do it for me. Ded End being the top of that list (it's pretty new, but oh how I love it so)
Image
<Exit: The Professionals> <Enter: The College Pros>
Vote for me here

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

Cortland
Comic Creatorz
Gunmetal Annie
Super Fight Fight
Feyenne
Framed!!!

I would be so pissed if any of these comics ended. :(
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

MixedMyth wrote:Catharsis
MacHall
AppleGeeks (and I don't even use a mac...)
Dominic Deegan
Narbonic
No Rest for the Wicked
Penny Arcade
I Drew This
8 Bit Theater
VG Cats
Ozy and Millie (though need to get back into it)
Zebra Girl
Killroy and Tina
RPG World
Omega Syndrome, if it ever updates
No Need for Bushido
Demonology 101, though it's finished
A Miracle of Science
Kagerou
Reman Mythology
WHO ARE YOU! My double or something!?

I'd add to your allready full list "Van von hunter", "Ctrlaltdel", "Sinfest", "Zap", "Megatokyo", or "Oriyan"

AND I'd die on the spot if I heard that Gabe and Tycho were giving up the ghost! DIE ON THE SPOT! I have yet to meet someone that hasn't heard of Penny arcade! Even amungst my profs its well versed! ITS FREAKING PENNY ARCADE!

User avatar
Ferguson
Regular Poster
Posts: 526
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:22 pm
Location: Kamloops, BC Canada
Contact:

Post by Ferguson »

The only ones I read regularly are Penny Arcade, PVP and VG Cats. I guess that makes me a total geek. I would read Real Life more if the site wasn't always so damn slow.

I don't think I would cry to lose any of them though because I am finding so many good ones on Keenspace now.
Out of the Loops: Redux.
Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

bwerith wrote: -Sluggy Freelance (what? no one else on these forums worships the comic?)
Sure I do.

User avatar
Paul.Power
Regular Poster
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Churchill College, Cambridge
Contact:

Post by Paul.Power »

Cry if cancelled:

Ozy and Millie
8-Bit Theatre
The Order of the Stick
Station V3

Also regularly read:

Bob and George
Two Evil Scientists
The Ruins of the Fourth Wall
Apathy

Eh... lots of stuff...
Boot Camp - There don't appear to be many Worms webcomics out there...

Image

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

Ferguson wrote: I would read Real Life more if the site wasn't always so damn slow.
That has been fixed... sort of.
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

8 Bit Theatre
VG Cats

I really wouldn't be TOO upset if other comics ended. I'd say "aw, shit." But I wouldn't cry or anything.
jag saknar självförtroende

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

The Neko wrote:8 Bit Theatre
VG Cats

I really wouldn't be TOO upset if other comics ended. I'd say "aw, shit." But I wouldn't cry or anything.
Then I'll have to poke you in the eye when such a day comes!

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

*opens favorites list*

PVP
Friendly Hostility
Antihero for Hire
College Roomies from Hell
Digital War
Dominic Deegan
Dragon Tails (Although I'm not sure it still counts; he does still put up random funny occasionally, though, and I love his style)
El Goonish Shive
Gene Catlow
Irregular Webcomic
Schlock Mercenary
Penny Arcade
Sinfest
Real Life
Spells and Whistles
The Tao of Geek
Ubersoft
Wapsi
Zebra Girl
Errant Story
RPG World
Cat Legend
Tales of the Questor
Mad University
True Magic
Cortland
The Wings of Change
Sluggy Freelance
Mixed Myth
Star Bored
Darken
and Zap!

Yes, I have no life.
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3698
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Post by Faub »

I'm tempted to throw in a huge list because I read a lot of comics.

Kagerou http://www.electric-manga.com/
Jack http://www.pholph.com/
Ascent http://www.sylvanmigdal.com/ics/ascent/
Queen of Wands http://www.queenofwands.net/
Tales of the Questor http://npc.keenspace.com/
Dominic Deegan http://www.dominic-deegan.com/
Intershadows http://www.intershadows.com/

Have all been exceptional in that they tell a good story without trying to be trendy. Each have their high points and low points and I wouldn't mind if they ended well. Demonology 101 is a comic that ended well for example.

User avatar
Humbug
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Not here.
Contact:

Post by Humbug »

These are my faves, I wouldn't cry buckets if they stopped, but I would be terribly upset.

ElvenBaath
Order Of the Stick
All Roses have Thorns

Post Reply