Just to prove I'm not lazy...
See that? It's a hand-sculpted clay figurine of Jaster running away from a demonic tv-set as it attempts to grab he and Fred, with Fred's legs frenziedly kicking out of its mouth, it was one of five sculptures which told the the epic battle of the Killer Video Games that I did for a class project, all hand crafted and painted. I also have action figures of several of my characters that were made for a fully playable, original board game with completely unique gameplay. I am not lazy! I just can't seem to be bothered to take pictures of any of these things and put them online.
ARG! - Something... different?
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Re: >>
Wow, Sippan, you have cleavage!sippan wrote:For the same reason I try to pick "good" avatars.Melody wrote:I associate avatars with personalities, so when I am about to read a post, my attention goes momentarily to the avatar to prejudge the content of the post. For this reason I do not use an avatar.
...he said, and hoped that people would judge him on his avatar girl's looks and not her sex life.
...he said, and moments later realized that in this particular picture her good looks aren't as blatantly obvious as usual. Then he stopped caring and ate some cake.
- LAGtheNoggin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: the sea side
- Contact:
Melody wrote:I do not judge the avatar, I just use it as an ID.
Melody wrote:but the name has to actually be read. An avatar can be scanned instantly, saving precious time.
thanks. We really appreciate it.Melody wrote:For this reason I do not use an avatar.
Woah! Jaster rocks! (and he's quite cool too.)LAGtheNoggin wrote:What that second post should have said;
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
>>
? I do not understand.YarpsDat wrote:Melody wrote:I do not judge the avatar, I just use it as an ID.Melody wrote:but the name has to actually be read. An avatar can be scanned instantly, saving precious time.thanks. We really appreciate it.Melody wrote:For this reason I do not use an avatar.
http://www.gamasutra.com - Game developer community and resources.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.
Too bad you missed christmas, battle royale, and cross-dressing.Matt Lim wrote:I changed my avatar before this thread even started. That's right, I'm a trend starter God dammit! One thing I'd like to see is Yarpsdat change his avatar. Cmon man, give in to peer pressure, all the cool people do!
^_^
I'm actually considering changing the avatar right now, but I need to make it first, which is kinda difficult me beeing all lazy and stuff.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.







