For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644 Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:
Post
by Dutch! » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:50 am
Christ in a cream cheese sauce...glad I came back to this thread...
Bob, every now and then you make me stare and think 'bugger me, I'm not fit to lick Bob's boots.'
This is one of those times.
Anyway...now for the reason I've returned...
Started back teaching two weeks ago for the new year...
Lost two kilos already.
Who says teachers don't work hard...
I worked so hard putting the weight on and the little bastards have sweated it off me in two weeks.
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
Dotty
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2434 Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Drunk!
Contact:
Post
by Dotty » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:13 am
OMG Cookie's bigger than me by like....1-2 whole inches! =O
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
Posts: 5085 Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant
Contact:
Post
by Mo » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:22 am
TdotOdot2k wrote: OMG Cookie's bigger than me by like....1-2 whole inches! =O
So what's the weather like down there?
Faceless
Regular Poster
Posts: 916 Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:28 am
Location: England, UK
Contact:
Post
by Faceless » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:42 am
And no mention of me! Oh Tdot, you hurt my feelings.
*gets back to madly scribling doodles*
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:49 am
*kneels down and hangs around with short people.
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
Posts: 5085 Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant
Contact:
Post
by Mo » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:10 am
mcDuffies wrote: *kneels down and hangs around with short people.
Traitor!
Faceless
Regular Poster
Posts: 916 Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:28 am
Location: England, UK
Contact:
Post
by Faceless » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:27 am
Cookie wrote: mcDuffies wrote: *kneels down and hangs around with short people.
Traitor!
Kick him! Kick him!
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876 Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt
Post
by Killbert-Robby » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:38 am
mcDuffies wrote: *kneels down and hangs around with short people.
*lies down on stomach to join short people*
*still too tall, gets up and resumes normal activity*
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878 Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City
Post
by The Neko » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:00 am
I wonder, are these heights measured with or without shoes?
I'm pretty sure people could cheat that way. Then again, WHY would anybody cheat about a thing like this.
jag saknar självförtroende
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:12 am
Killbert-Robby wrote: mcDuffies wrote: *kneels down and hangs around with short people.
*lies down on stomach to join short people*
*still too tall, gets up and resumes normal activity*
That just means you're fat!
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876 Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt
Post
by Killbert-Robby » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:16 am
mcDuffies wrote: Killbert-Robby wrote: mcDuffies wrote: *kneels down and hangs around with short people.
*lies down on stomach to join short people*
*still too tall, gets up and resumes normal activity*
That just means you're fat!
I should phrase my sentences better lol.
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6659 Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here
Contact:
Post
by Jim North » Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:07 am
The Neko wrote: I wonder, are these heights measured with or without shoes?
Without, here. My boots add another inch . . . but then I slouch all the time, so I lose an inch or two that way. On the rare occaisions I see my brother anymore, he'll always say "Hah! I'm almost as tall as you now!" . . . until I straighten my back and he calls me a bastard.
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
Pillywiggin
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 1369 Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:05 am
Post
by Pillywiggin » Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:32 am
The Neko wrote: I wonder, are these heights measured with or without shoes?
Pah! Without.
With the right pair of shoes I could make it to 5'7
Faceless
Regular Poster
Posts: 916 Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:28 am
Location: England, UK
Contact:
Post
by Faceless » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:21 pm
The Neko wrote: I wonder, are these heights measured with or without shoes?
Without shoes.
Czar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1986 Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:37 am
Location: Wandering.
Post
by Czar » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:21 pm
Without shoes, but straight back. I'm guilty of slouching quite often.
Så länge skutan kan gå, så länge hjärtat kan slå, så länge solen den glittrar på böljorna blå...
Mr.Bob
:(
Posts: 6895 Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:
Post
by Mr.Bob » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:46 pm
I slouch all the time.
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
Posts: 5085 Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant
Contact:
Post
by Mo » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:04 pm
I used to slouch, but now I wear my 5'11" with pride and posture! *struts* *trips over short person* *falls*
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378 Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:
Post
by Cope » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:06 pm
...such is the sordid path that pride will lead you down.
*slouches*
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown
Faceless
Regular Poster
Posts: 916 Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:28 am
Location: England, UK
Contact:
Post
by Faceless » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:12 pm
I got myself out of slouching. Now I stand tall, or sit. It all depends on my mood.