Webcomic Biggest Losers

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:

Post by Dutch! »

Christ in a cream cheese sauce...glad I came back to this thread...

Bob, every now and then you make me stare and think 'bugger me, I'm not fit to lick Bob's boots.'

This is one of those times.

Anyway...now for the reason I've returned...

Started back teaching two weeks ago for the new year...

Lost two kilos already.

Who says teachers don't work hard...

I worked so hard putting the weight on and the little bastards have sweated it off me in two weeks.
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
Image

User avatar
Dotty
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Drunk!
Contact:

Post by Dotty »

OMG Cookie's bigger than me by like....1-2 whole inches! =O
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die

User avatar
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant
Contact:

Post by Mo »

TdotOdot2k wrote:OMG Cookie's bigger than me by like....1-2 whole inches! =O
So what's the weather like down there?

User avatar
Faceless
Regular Poster
Posts: 916
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:28 am
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Post by Faceless »

And no mention of me! Oh Tdot, you hurt my feelings.

*gets back to madly scribling doodles*

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

*kneels down and hangs around with short people.

User avatar
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant
Contact:

Post by Mo »

mcDuffies wrote:*kneels down and hangs around with short people.
Traitor!

User avatar
Faceless
Regular Poster
Posts: 916
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:28 am
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Post by Faceless »

Cookie wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:*kneels down and hangs around with short people.
Traitor!
Kick him! Kick him!

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

mcDuffies wrote:*kneels down and hangs around with short people.
*lies down on stomach to join short people*



*still too tall, gets up and resumes normal activity*
Image

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

I wonder, are these heights measured with or without shoes?
I'm pretty sure people could cheat that way. Then again, WHY would anybody cheat about a thing like this.
jag saknar självförtroende

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Killbert-Robby wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:*kneels down and hangs around with short people.
*lies down on stomach to join short people*



*still too tall, gets up and resumes normal activity*
That just means you're fat!

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

mcDuffies wrote:
Killbert-Robby wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:*kneels down and hangs around with short people.
*lies down on stomach to join short people*



*still too tall, gets up and resumes normal activity*
That just means you're fat!

:-? I should phrase my sentences better lol.
Image

User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here
Contact:

Post by Jim North »

The Neko wrote:I wonder, are these heights measured with or without shoes?
Without, here. My boots add another inch . . . but then I slouch all the time, so I lose an inch or two that way. On the rare occaisions I see my brother anymore, he'll always say "Hah! I'm almost as tall as you now!" . . . until I straighten my back and he calls me a bastard. ;)
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.

User avatar
Pillywiggin
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 1369
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:05 am

Post by Pillywiggin »

The Neko wrote:I wonder, are these heights measured with or without shoes?
Pah! Without.

With the right pair of shoes I could make it to 5'7 :P
Image Image Image

User avatar
Faceless
Regular Poster
Posts: 916
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:28 am
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Post by Faceless »

The Neko wrote:I wonder, are these heights measured with or without shoes?
Without shoes.

Czar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1986
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:37 am
Location: Wandering.

Post by Czar »

Without shoes, but straight back. I'm guilty of slouching quite often.
Så länge skutan kan gå, så länge hjärtat kan slå, så länge solen den glittrar på böljorna blå...

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

I slouch all the time.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I slouch too. My bad posture makes my ass look huge.
Image

User avatar
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant
Contact:

Post by Mo »

I used to slouch, but now I wear my 5'11" with pride and posture! *struts* *trips over short person* *falls*

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

I slouch for great justice!

Post by Cope »

...such is the sordid path that pride will lead you down.

*slouches*
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Faceless
Regular Poster
Posts: 916
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:28 am
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Post by Faceless »

I got myself out of slouching. Now I stand tall, or sit. It all depends on my mood.

Post Reply