Comedy legend in the making dead at 37
-
The Samurai of Suburbia
- Newbie
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:18 am
-
Spoder Mon
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:21 pm
- Location: Spoder Mon
- Contact:
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
All right, let's go. In The Box, foo'.Spoder Mon wrote:APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!1
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
- Kensou X
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:41 pm
- Location: San Francisco (Monterey atm), CA
- Contact:
Apparently it really was heart failure. It's a condition he's had since he was a child.
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mp ... es/3112640
but again...who knows. still....fuck heroin. I want Bradly Nowell back!
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mp ... es/3112640
but again...who knows. still....fuck heroin. I want Bradly Nowell back!
The Fan: Action, Drama, Suspence...All at a comfortable room temperature. Yeah, it's still there. I'm as shocked as you are.

El doctor Tran es mas chingon en forma de quesadilla.

El doctor Tran es mas chingon en forma de quesadilla.
- Kevin Wolf
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1232
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Walking the Earth.
- Contact:
Saw them here in Portland just two weeks ago. It was a transcendent experience. I am no longer the same person I was before I saw Guitar Wolf. I'd been a fan of them for ages on record, but nothing compared to live.Kensou X wrote:Damn it. And I just missed the chance to see them live last week, too. Heard it was a great show.Kevin Wolf wrote:Billy, bassist for the legendary Japanese jet rockers Guitar Wolf, also died of a heart attack yesterday.
I don't expect anybody here to care about that; just thought I'd throw it in.


