Fan Art Nobody Would Want 2

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Tarotreader3
Regular Poster
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:24 pm
Location: Peterborough OR Markham ontario, canada
Contact:

Post by Tarotreader3 »

dude, those sprites are awesome! </my 2 cents>
Image
<Exit: The Professionals> <Enter: The College Pros>
Vote for me here

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

SQUEE!

Spriteville, you = my hero :D
-Grace (BOMC)

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

=] 20 Down, 18+ to go! Woot!

I'm glad you like it Grace =]

I feel special!

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

The Prettiest girl with no boobs that we know.

Nanda
Image

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

Aaaw, cute!
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

:lol: I love it! Thank you!

(I do so have boobs!! :x )
Image Image

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

Nanda wrote::lol: I love it! Thank you!

(I do so have boobs!! :x )
*looks long and hard* Heh she gave me an excuse to look!... *looks some more*

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Sprite stickfigure? Now that's a new.

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

mcDuffies wrote:Sprite stickfigure? Now that's a new.
I'm on the cutting edge of sprite art you know =]

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

You should use some of these for the keenreality thread.
ImageImage

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

Actually I have my own comic for the forums done in sprite. Only 3 done so far though. =]

Only problem is that I need to do a huge rehaul on a set of sprites to make a female set, (Running, jumping, climbing trees ect.) Once that is completed I'll be back into making it.

viewtopic.php?t=62086&highlight=keencomic

Since the current unfinished storyline has Collapse in it I have a feeling he's gonne be arrested by War or something.

A lot of all this fan art is also me working out how to draw sprite versions of the crew here, so I can use the sprites for other projects. Course I'm only doing them for people I genuinly like =]

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

I wanna sprite! PPPLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Sad thing, three comics and you've already lost half of the cast.

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Heck, he lost two thirds. The comic is mine now! MINE! ALL MINE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

Crap... what am I gonna do with a ghost? This is UNACCEPTABLE! =]

User avatar
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:

Post by Dutch! »

Make a comic about it![/url]
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Hahaha! Spriteville, I am mcDuffies! UR comix sux!

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

mcDuffies wrote:Hahaha! Spriteville, I am mcDuffies! UR comix sux!
I'll do a "special edition" once your sprite is done =]

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Hmm . . .

Post by VileTerror »

* clears throat *

It's, uh . . . not that I want to see your sprite rendition of me (as this <i>is</i> fanart nobody would want) . . . it's just that you've apparently abandoned this.

* pulls out a boot and straps it to foot *

Don
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

lol I just hold out until someone comes crawling abck to me. =] MWAHAHAHAHAH

Actually I got a bit distracted and have been busy, but if I have tomorow off due to work expect a few =]

Post Reply