For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....
- Bustertheclown
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
- Location: ATOMIC!
- Contact:
Take your time. It'll be right where I left it.
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
- Driving Without Pants
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 am
- Location: French Indochina
- Contact:
It's an old character called Nick Burns, who was a IT-department computer-fixermajig guy in an office building. The bit was he'd come in and fix their computers while making fun of them, and as he left he would utter his catchphrase "Oh, by the way...you're welcome!".....perhaps I've not been watching as much SNL as I should....
I hate Jimmy Fallon, but that was one bit I could actually tolerate.
EDIT: By the way, I too enjoy your strip. Good work.
- Phalanx
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 3737
- Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 am
- Location: Superglued to the forum by Yeahduff
- Contact:
Perception:

(Clicky to see on original page)
(ps: Hope you don't mind me borrowing the photobucket hotlink, MH)
Reality:

Alternate Reality:


(Clicky to see on original page)
(ps: Hope you don't mind me borrowing the photobucket hotlink, MH)
Reality:

Alternate Reality:

Last edited by Phalanx on Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Van Douchebag
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: The Televizzle
- Contact:
*rampages through the thread*cortland wrote:[ edit ] And another one.
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Y'know, I think I'ma put that pic in my fanart gallery, if'n y'don't mind.
- BrownEyedCat
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1848
- Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
- Location: Lurking in the Corners
- Contact:
You obviously haven't been around here long enough. This place has been downright nasty in the past . . . luckily, it came in fits, and faded away as people unwound.tarotreader3 wrote:aaaaaallright. We all read the initial point, we all have this "we don't like him" thought going through our heads (and I really wanna read the comic, but I can't connect to keenspace... bah) but let's not go antagonizing him any more. This is sposta be a fun lovable friendly board (the only one, aside from "the drawing board" that I've known to exist).
*angels singing* can't we all be friends =)
Recently the keenforums have been a little slice of heaven. I'm amazed you think this discussion is anything bad - trust me. This is cheerful.
*twirls like a little girl*
*a HAPPY little girl*
*a HAPPY little girl*
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- Cortland
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1202
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:52 am
- Location: Bellevue, Neb.
- Contact:
Bah. We're all friends here! It's little threads like this that give me something to do during my lunch break.
And note to Toastenator: Don't take things so personally. We still like you... in a Spodermon sort of way, of course.
And note to Toastenator: Don't take things so personally. We still like you... in a Spodermon sort of way, of course.
- Toastenator
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:44 pm
- Contact:
- Toastenator
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:44 pm
- Contact:
- Toastenator
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:44 pm
- Contact:
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!cortland wrote:You are so psychic.McDuffies wrote:Awww. Space is down so I can't see a comic... otherwise, I'd draw a reply.
Ah well... Cortland will.
[ edit ] And another one.
thanks! im famous now! And i absoulutely LOVE what you did to me and the Toastenator!
- Zhan_Dvega
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:49 pm
- Van Douchebag
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: The Televizzle
- Contact:
- Toastenator
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:44 pm
- Contact:
Just so you all know, I think you're all cool for arguing with me. I think so much people just smile and say nice things or go about things diplomatically for no reason. I also make no claims to always being correct, and some of you make very good points about me. I actually LOVE Cortland's comics of me, and I'm linking them to my site.
So yea, don't actually get mad. Insults are fun, abrasive behavior is theraputic, and as long as you know I'm saying mean things without a mean spirit, hack away at me. Like I told the guy who writes "Amesome Marcus Ninja" (or somesuch title), keep taking insulting potshots at assholes, tis a noble quest.
So yea, don't actually get mad. Insults are fun, abrasive behavior is theraputic, and as long as you know I'm saying mean things without a mean spirit, hack away at me. Like I told the guy who writes "Amesome Marcus Ninja" (or somesuch title), keep taking insulting potshots at assholes, tis a noble quest.










</a>