For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

!

Thanks.

I've been meaning to check yours for a while, actually, but haven't gotten around to it.

*mutters incoherently.*
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Bustertheclown
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
Location: ATOMIC!
Contact:

Post by Bustertheclown »

Take your time. It'll be right where I left it.
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies

http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com

User avatar
Driving Without Pants
Regular Poster
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 am
Location: French Indochina
Contact:

Post by Driving Without Pants »

.....perhaps I've not been watching as much SNL as I should....
It's an old character called Nick Burns, who was a IT-department computer-fixermajig guy in an office building. The bit was he'd come in and fix their computers while making fun of them, and as he left he would utter his catchphrase "Oh, by the way...you're welcome!"

I hate Jimmy Fallon, but that was one bit I could actually tolerate.

EDIT: By the way, I too enjoy your strip. Good work.
~ Mike Ramsey

The State News

User avatar
Phalanx
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3737
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 am
Location: Superglued to the forum by Yeahduff
Contact:

Post by Phalanx »

Perception:
Image
(Clicky to see on original page)

(ps: Hope you don't mind me borrowing the photobucket hotlink, MH)

Reality:
Image

Alternate Reality:
Image
Last edited by Phalanx on Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
The Jaded - Action. Adventure. Danger. For Hire.
Lonely Panel - Explore. Travel. Comics.

User avatar
Cortland
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1202
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:52 am
Location: Bellevue, Neb.
Contact:

Post by Cortland »

Dang it, Phalanx! I wish I'd thought of that. :lol:
(Coulda saved a couple hours of doodlin')
Image Image

User avatar
Phalanx
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3737
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 am
Location: Superglued to the forum by Yeahduff
Contact:

Post by Phalanx »

I must be reading too much Dinosaur Comics. I keep seeing alternate pages in every strip now! ;)
Image
The Jaded - Action. Adventure. Danger. For Hire.
Lonely Panel - Explore. Travel. Comics.

User avatar
Van Douchebag
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: The Televizzle
Contact:

Post by Van Douchebag »

cortland wrote:[ edit ] And another one.
*rampages through the thread*

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck




Y'know, I think I'ma put that pic in my fanart gallery, if'n y'don't mind.
Image

User avatar
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:

Post by BrownEyedCat »

tarotreader3 wrote:aaaaaallright. We all read the initial point, we all have this "we don't like him" thought going through our heads (and I really wanna read the comic, but I can't connect to keenspace... bah) but let's not go antagonizing him any more. This is sposta be a fun lovable friendly board (the only one, aside from "the drawing board" that I've known to exist).

*angels singing* can't we all be friends =)
You obviously haven't been around here long enough. This place has been downright nasty in the past . . . luckily, it came in fits, and faded away as people unwound.

Recently the keenforums have been a little slice of heaven. I'm amazed you think this discussion is anything bad - trust me. This is cheerful.
Image

Image
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Tra lala lala!

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

*twirls like a little girl*

*a HAPPY little girl*
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Cortland
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1202
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:52 am
Location: Bellevue, Neb.
Contact:

Post by Cortland »

Bah. We're all friends here! It's little threads like this that give me something to do during my lunch break. :D

And note to Toastenator: Don't take things so personally. We still like you... in a Spodermon sort of way, of course.
Image Image

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

The biggest disappointment is when they don't come back to defend themselves.

User avatar
ShineDog
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:56 am
Location: Ayrshire, Scotland
Contact:

Post by ShineDog »

yesh, it saps the fun out of it it :(

come out toastenator! come out!!

weve got trifle, your favourite!
Jaw droppingly large strawberry desserts.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

cortland wrote: And note to Toastenator: Don't take things so personally. We still like you... in a Spodermon sort of way, of course.
Hm? Hey, I don't like him. Don't compare him to the Spoderman, man!

User avatar
Toastenator
Regular Poster
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:44 pm
Contact:

Post by Toastenator »

Mercury_Hat wrote:So did it take you a week and a half to draw that comic or do you just read incredibly slow?
naw, i made it a while ago, i just pace the comics. im usually a week or two ahead of whats on the site.
Image

User avatar
Toastenator
Regular Poster
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:44 pm
Contact:

Post by Toastenator »

The Neko wrote:I think that when people ask for advice, they secretly want people to say "YOU'RE DOING JUST PERFECT! DON'T CHANGE A THING!" or "I'M DANTE! THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
i didnt ask for advice, i wanted a price range on a product.
Image

User avatar
Toastenator
Regular Poster
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:44 pm
Contact:

Post by Toastenator »

cortland wrote:
McDuffies wrote:Awww. Space is down so I can't see a comic... otherwise, I'd draw a reply.

Ah well... Cortland will.
You are so psychic. :roll:

[ edit ] And another one.
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

thanks! im famous now! And i absoulutely LOVE what you did to me and the Toastenator!
Image

User avatar
Zhan_Dvega
Regular Poster
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:49 pm

Post by Zhan_Dvega »

Most people don't complain when they get more than they asked for.

"Two million dollars!? I asked for a buck-fifty, asshole!"
<a href="http://aiyaiyai.keenspace.com">Image</a>
Updates Sundaily

User avatar
Van Douchebag
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: The Televizzle
Contact:

Post by Van Douchebag »

Toastenator wrote:i didnt ask for advice, i wanted a price range on a product.
Isn't that what Yahoo is for?
Image

User avatar
Toastenator
Regular Poster
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:44 pm
Contact:

Post by Toastenator »

Just so you all know, I think you're all cool for arguing with me. I think so much people just smile and say nice things or go about things diplomatically for no reason. I also make no claims to always being correct, and some of you make very good points about me. I actually LOVE Cortland's comics of me, and I'm linking them to my site.

So yea, don't actually get mad. Insults are fun, abrasive behavior is theraputic, and as long as you know I'm saying mean things without a mean spirit, hack away at me. Like I told the guy who writes "Amesome Marcus Ninja" (or somesuch title), keep taking insulting potshots at assholes, tis a noble quest.
Image

Post Reply