For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....
- Toastenator
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:44 pm
- Contact:
- Driving Without Pants
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 am
- Location: French Indochina
- Contact:
- Toastenator
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:44 pm
- Contact:
- Driving Without Pants
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 am
- Location: French Indochina
- Contact:
- Beyonder_alpha
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 589
- Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:40 pm
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
Welcome to Keenspace. We do know what's best for you.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
- Beyonder_alpha
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 589
- Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:40 pm
- Driving Without Pants
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 am
- Location: French Indochina
- Contact:
- Mercury Hat
- Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

- Posts: 5608
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
- Location: Hello city.
- Contact:
- Driving Without Pants
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 am
- Location: French Indochina
- Contact:
There's lots of free programs on KaZaa that are better than MSPaint. Ok, and in case this turns nasty, "in before the lock."
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- Faub
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 3698
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
- Location: Missouri, USA
- Contact:
And for those confused, here is the original thread.
viewtopic.php?t=62276
viewtopic.php?t=62276
- Sam_Charette
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:58 pm
- Location: Northern Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
- Mooman
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
- Location: Defender of the Faith
- Contact:
I'm a jerk. I stand in front of a pet shop and when a parent and their child walks in to buy a puppy or kitten or something I totally napalm their faces in.
I also missed the original topic, but no one at Keenspace has both the intellectual capacity and the rollock-loads of money required to be a proper snob. Or an Earl. So yeah, napalm is awesome.
NAPALM!
I also missed the original topic, but no one at Keenspace has both the intellectual capacity and the rollock-loads of money required to be a proper snob. Or an Earl. So yeah, napalm is awesome.
NAPALM!
- Driving Without Pants
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 am
- Location: French Indochina
- Contact:
Upon futher review, I would say that you brought this entirely on yourself.
Here's a sumary of the first page of posts:
You said: "I want to get a tablet. What kind should I get?"
We said: "Tablets are really expensive, and drawing by hand and scanning will be an easier and cheaper way of achieving the look that you want. But if you insist on getting a tablet, go right ahead."
You said: *The Man in Black flipping all of us the bird*
Here's a sumary of the first page of posts:
You said: "I want to get a tablet. What kind should I get?"
We said: "Tablets are really expensive, and drawing by hand and scanning will be an easier and cheaper way of achieving the look that you want. But if you insist on getting a tablet, go right ahead."
You said: *The Man in Black flipping all of us the bird*
- Zhan_Dvega
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:49 pm
- Mercury Hat
- Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

- Posts: 5608
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
- Location: Hello city.
- Contact:
- Tarotreader3
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:24 pm
- Location: Peterborough OR Markham ontario, canada
- Contact:
aaaaaallright. We all read the initial point, we all have this "we don't like him" thought going through our heads (and I really wanna read the comic, but I can't connect to keenspace... bah) but let's not go antagonizing him any more. This is sposta be a fun lovable friendly board (the only one, aside from "the drawing board" that I've known to exist).
*angels singing* can't we all be friends =)
*angels singing* can't we all be friends =)







</a>