Ohh! I like that. Next time I try this I'l be sure to do somethign like this.mcDuffies wrote:Now what you need is reflection spanning over the glass.
Art Show #2
- Chibiartstudios
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 978
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:33 pm
- Location: Right behind you!
- Contact:
- Stinkywigfiddle
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Under your skin
- Contact:
Can I repost mine, since the thread got locked right after I posted it last time?
A surrealist watercolor painting
Sorry, I felt gypped.
A surrealist watercolor painting
Sorry, I felt gypped.
- Stinkywigfiddle
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Under your skin
- Contact:
- Cat42
- Emo
- Posts: 2010
- Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:21 am
- Location: "Working" on Transitions. (and Confabulation)
- Contact:
I saw that one before.stinkywigfiddle wrote:Can I repost mine, since the thread got locked right after I posted it last time?
A surrealist watercolor painting
Sorry, I felt gypped.
Very very nice, I am very jealous.
Someday, someday I'll finish Confabulation. That day is not today, however.
Read my textual nonsense! » My weekly updated animation thread! « Watch my visual nonsense!
Read my textual nonsense! » My weekly updated animation thread! « Watch my visual nonsense!
Excellent - I love it.stinkywigfiddle wrote:Can I repost mine, since the thread got locked right after I posted it last time?
A surrealist watercolor painting
Sorry, I felt gypped.
- Kris X
- Forum Pocket Kitten
- Posts: 2728
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
- Location: Forum Pocket.
- Contact:
I really dig your art Mr. stinky. Surrealism in one of my favorite forms. Good stuff.stinkywigfiddle wrote:Can I repost mine, since the thread got locked right after I posted it last time?
A surrealist watercolor painting
Sorry, I felt gypped.
- Stinkywigfiddle
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Under your skin
- Contact:
- TheLoserHero
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:40 am
- Location: Contrary to popular belief, the correct pronunciation of Jersey is "Joisey".
- Contact:
I love the tattoos, and the baby kitty - too cute!
I feel like posting something.
Alice in Wonderland-inspired Intershadows illustration.
I did this a few weeks ago.
I feel like posting something.
Alice in Wonderland-inspired Intershadows illustration.
I did this a few weeks ago.
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
- MixedMyth
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6319
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Niether here nor there
- Contact:
Coolness! I did something similar for Halloween this year. Alicei n Wonderland so good. ^_^ It's really cool to see how many different takes on it there are! The piggy is QUITE disturbing...kathleenJ wrote:I love the tattoos, and the baby kitty - too cute!
I feel like posting something.
Alice in Wonderland-inspired Intershadows illustration.
I did this a few weeks ago.
I have this definite fear that the cheshire cat is going to eat me... that is, assuming the creepy piglet doesn't get me first. I like the picture. ^_^kathleenJ wrote: I feel like posting something.
Alice in Wonderland-inspired Intershadows illustration.
I did this a few weeks ago.

















