Draw with eyes closed.

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Draw with eyes closed.

Post by McDuffies »

LEt's try and draw our characters with our eyes closed. By now, our hands should be used to the set of movements for our main characters.

User avatar
Joel Fagin
nothos adrisor (GTC)
Posts: 6014
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
Location: City of Lights
Contact:

Post by Joel Fagin »

Here's a trick, people: Use two pencils. One to draw and one to mark a place so you don't get unconnected lines.

- Joel Fagin
Image

User avatar
Paul.Power
Regular Poster
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Churchill College, Cambridge
Contact:

Post by Paul.Power »

Well, if it works then all well and good. If not, it should at least be amusing...

Okay, I'll have a go at Sarge...

Image

Oh... my... word...

Eat your heart out, Picasso!
Boot Camp - There don't appear to be many Worms webcomics out there...

Image

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

I tried it. And it got progressivly worse the more I did it... You don't want to see what came out. :oops:
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

User avatar
Rhellik
Regular Poster
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Rhellik »

Ok, left is #1, right is like #7, after I managed not to slide off the whole time. And I used a graphichs tablet so no much use using 2 pencils :P
Image
Image

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

Image

Meh, not bad, I've done worse.

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

LAGtheNoggin wrote:Image

Meh, not bad, I've done worse.
Awww Lag he looks so sad. :(
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

Image


I dunno... I think this look could work for her.
Image Image

User avatar
Magic Kitsune
Regular Poster
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Under a rock. Or at my computer, whichever sounds more reasonable.
Contact:

Post by Magic Kitsune »

Image

Myaa~ that was my best one ^^;;;
Image

User avatar
Sippan
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:54 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Sippan »

With pencil & paper I can draw myself pretty good without looking, actually...

Not with mouse & screen, apparently...
Image

User avatar
Zhan_Dvega
Regular Poster
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:49 pm

Post by Zhan_Dvega »

Image

zoom-a-zoom zoom!
<a href="http://aiyaiyai.keenspace.com">Image</a>
Updates Sundaily

User avatar
Protectmyballs
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1057
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:46 pm
Location: BGSU
Contact:

Post by Protectmyballs »

Image

Well....shit!
Image Image Image I am a Shmoe.

User avatar
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:

Post by Dutch! »

And I now declare this thread void!

HAHAHA!!!

(I'll put the Last Supper image back on my harddrive)
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
Image

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

I tried it...
Image

Ugh... That sucks.
ImageImage

User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4147
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?
Contact:

Post by Pimpette »

Image
Well damn.

I was pretty close with Turkish, actually. The first time, anyway.
Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Eugh.
Image

User avatar
Johndisko
Regular Poster
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2002 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Johndisko »

eyes closed no problem :)

O-;-<


if you read my comic, you'll understand :)
im the "j" "o" to the "h" "n" and i cant even spell the rest. it takes too long and i need a friggin cigarette.

User avatar
Axonite
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:06 pm
Location: NEPA
Contact:

Post by Axonite »

Image

Some of the other characters... I didn't even want to try. :)

User avatar
Mr Ekshin
Regular Poster
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:28 am
Location: Back against a wall with an apple on my head.
Contact:

Post by Mr Ekshin »

Ok, here's a character with her eyes closed.

Image





What? :-?
Judge dredge.

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Post by Cope »

I just knew someone would do that joke. Anyway...

Image

Just for reference...
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

Post Reply