For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
-
McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
-
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies »
LEt's try and draw our characters with our eyes closed. By now, our hands should be used to the set of movements for our main characters.
-
Joel Fagin
- nothos adrisor (GTC)
- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
- Location: City of Lights
-
Contact:
Post
by Joel Fagin »
Here's a trick, people: Use two pencils. One to draw and one to mark a place so you don't get unconnected lines.
- Joel Fagin
-
Paul.Power
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 293
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:24 pm
- Location: Churchill College, Cambridge
-
Contact:
Post
by Paul.Power »
Well, if it works then all well and good. If not, it should at least be amusing...
Okay, I'll have a go at Sarge...
Oh... my... word...
Eat your heart out, Picasso!
Boot Camp - There don't appear to be many
Worms webcomics out there...

-
Carlin
- ...or Crossfire
- Posts: 1560
- Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
- Location: Paragon City
Post
by Carlin »
I tried it. And it got progressivly
worse the more I did it... You don't want to see what came out.

I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?
-
Rhellik
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:21 pm
- Location: Germany
-
Contact:
Post
by Rhellik »
Ok, left is #1, right is like #7, after I managed not to slide off the whole time. And I used a graphichs tablet so no much use using 2 pencils

-
LAGtheNoggin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: the sea side
-
Contact:
Post
by LAGtheNoggin »
Meh, not bad, I've done worse.
-
K-Dawg
- I wanna LIVE
- Posts: 4844
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Yes, let us check!
-
Contact:
Post
by K-Dawg »
LAGtheNoggin wrote:
Meh, not bad, I've done worse.
Awww Lag he looks so sad.

-
Nanda
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4268
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
- Location: Peeking out of the closet.
-
Contact:
Post
by Nanda »
I dunno... I think this look could work for her.
-
Magic Kitsune
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:08 pm
- Location: Under a rock. Or at my computer, whichever sounds more reasonable.
-
Contact:
Post
by Magic Kitsune »
Myaa~ that was my best one ^^;;;
-
Sippan
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1216
- Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:54 am
- Location: Sweden
-
Contact:
Post
by Sippan »
With pencil & paper I can draw myself pretty good without looking, actually...
Not with mouse & screen, apparently...
-
Zhan_Dvega
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:49 pm
Post
by Zhan_Dvega »
zoom-a-zoom zoom!
<a href="http://aiyaiyai.keenspace.com">

</a>
Updates Sundaily
-
Dutch!
- Red galah
- Posts: 4644
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
- Location: The best place on this little blue rock
-
Contact:
Post
by Dutch! »
And I now declare this thread void!
HAHAHA!!!
(I'll put the Last Supper image back on my harddrive)
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?

-
Stinkywigfiddle
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Under your skin
-
Contact:
Post
by Stinkywigfiddle »
I tried it...
Ugh... That sucks.
-
Pimpette
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4147
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Comi-what now?
-
Contact:
Post
by Pimpette »

Well damn.
I was pretty close with Turkish, actually. The first time, anyway.
-
McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
-
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies »
Eugh.

-
Johndisko
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 207
- Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2002 12:00 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by Johndisko »
eyes closed no problem
O-;-<
if you read my comic, you'll understand

im the "j" "o" to the "h" "n" and i cant even spell the rest. it takes too long and i need a friggin cigarette.
-
Axonite
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1053
- Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:06 pm
- Location: NEPA
-
Contact:
Post
by Axonite »
Some of the other characters... I didn't even want to try.

-
Mr Ekshin
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 735
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:28 am
- Location: Back against a wall with an apple on my head.
-
Contact:
Post
by Mr Ekshin »
Ok, here's a character with her eyes closed.
What?

Judge dredge.
-
Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
-
Contact:
Post
by Cope »
I just knew someone would do that joke. Anyway...
Just for reference...
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown